• Allan Campbell
    • Curtis Main
    • Gaël Bigirimana
    • Conor Sammon
    • Elliott Frear
    • Danny Johnson
    • Alex Rodriguez-Gorrin
    • Null Vote

I thought Aldred had a pretty decent game. The only exception to that being when he found himself out wide right towards the end. He is never a full back let alone a wing back.....
Agreed, given lack of match fitness I thought he did very well, especially first half, never lost a header. Hung out to dry a bit late 2nd half playing wider.

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

I am astonished that 30 persons have given a MoTM vote on a performance, which, in my opinion, was the worst since Ayr United scudded us in the cup 0-4 in the early 2000s..... 

Worse, is that the BBC has quoted Bigi's contribution as 'outstanding'.

Worse again, Robinson didn't criticise his team. With wasting 30-35 seconds per bye kick, at nil-nil, Accies set up for a draw. In no way was their victory undeserved in the end.

Whilst Bigi was the best of a bad bunch, should we be awarding medals to someone, whom at best was 6/10, in a derby, played on superb grass, in superb conditions?

3 minutes ago, Cumbaeyabas said:

Whilst Bigi was the best of a bad bunch, should we be awarding medals to someone, whom at best was 6/10, in a derby, played on superb grass, in superb conditions?

I don't believe he actually gets a medal, so it's probably fine. For anyone who wanted to register a protest vote, there's the Null Vote option.

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, Cumbaeyabas said:

I am astonished that 30 persons have given a MoTM vote on a performance, which, in my opinion, was the worst since Ayr United scudded us in the cup 0-4 in the early 2000s..... 

That game was terrible, but will seem much worse if you block out our three goals....

• Like 1