2018'19 Game 3: Rangers (H) Sunday 26th August

Andy_P

27 minutes ago, texanwellfan said:

anyone able to watch this live on the new streaming ? I signed up yesterday but it seems there are a t least a few having a issues

Email from the club said they were having internet issues.

Of course, it started working for me after we went 3 - 2 down.

Back to our usual "give away as many as Rangers need" performances of the past 20 years. Hopefully we'll fix that in the 2nd half.

2 minutes ago, Shaka said:

Game over now unfortunately, we wont stop them scoring again and theres no way we will score another 2. Fuckin howler from Carson.

Not sure I would go as far as saying game over but obviously it’s now in Rangers hands and I would not be surprised to see them score a couple more. Regardless positives to be taken from a terrific first half we can take forward into the next game whatever happens second half.

Decent first half, the front 2 are causing Rangers problems! Bigi and Campbell getting stuck in too 

But our defence is fucking howling, cant stop crosses or mark effectively. And when Carson throws one in were pissing into the wind. 

On the plus side, its far better than a 1-0 shitfest with no shots on target! 

2 minutes ago, Shaka said:

Game over now unfortunately, we wont stop them scoring again and theres no way we will score another 2. Fuckin howler from Carson.

Don't think it's game over yet, we were 2-1 and comfortable then shit defending gives them 2 goals, . giving Lafferty a free header is never a good plan and the least said about the 3rd goal the better. We are still in the game, next goal is massive

Robbo happy with the defeat it seems. No other explanation for Campbell & Jojnson being subbed. Dont think Andy Rose has touched the ball once in 75 mins, and of the 2 strikers Johnson is the only one with a goal threat. Plus Sammon is utter horseshit