2018'19 Game 5: Heart of Midlothian (H) Saturday 15th September 2018

Andy_P

17 hours ago, steelboy said:

If Campbell is injured get Cadden in the middle, Tait on the right and Frear on the left.

Looking forward to Aldred vs Ikpeazu. Not looking forward to Naismith's diving, greeting coupon.

Indeed.

Never really thought much of Naismith before other than he’s a very good player but the cup game v Hearts last year changed all that!

Not only is international football absolute shite, but now a nothing diddy game has potentially cost us our best midfielder which will be hugely influential in how this game now goes.

I have to admit to being impressed with Naismith's performance and all round contribution against Albania. Hopefully he's a bit tired from it but I doubt it. The loss of Lafferty doesn't seem to have affected their results but it must have reduced their potency. 

Looking forward to my first league game of the season- should be very competitive. 

Started well and dominated the first 15 minutes or so but afterwards we started to get a bit sloppy in the final third. That was survivable but being sloppy in our own defensive areas has completely transformed this match. McHugh's pass back is an absolute disaster giving away a goal and leading to Carson's injury. Since then our confidence looks badly affected and Hearts have looked comfortable. We've not been outplayed and don't deserve to be one down but these foolish individual mistakes can cost you points. Second half we need to get back to how we started, make better decisions in attacking areas and cut out the poor final ball. For me Cadden has been stinking again, I'd whip him off. We've competed and we are only 1-0 down so let's go for this second half.