• Curtis Main
    • Gael Bigirimana
    • Danny Johnson
    • Mark Gillespie
    • Ryan Bowman
    • Elliott Frear
    • Null Vote

27 minutes ago, steelboy said:

McHugh cost us the game and possibly cost Carson a lot more. He played well but it's not the first time he's done something extremely stupid.

Aldred by a mile.

Aldred by a mile ? All our central defenders have made mistakes this season yet it’s always McHugh who gets highlighted by some who simply can’t tolerate him. He’s been our best centre half by some way this season up to this point. I like Aldred and Hartley but McHugh has got us out of trouble a few times.

McHugh was very good before the mistake he made and will be very lucky if Carson isn't out for a considerable period of time,  he was decent after the mistake but he was also fault for the Dundee goal a couple weeks ago as well when he lost his man for a free header but that aside I will give him the benefit of the doubt.  I reckon the back 3 will look a lot a better and stronger when we get the pace of Charles Dunne back in there. 

17 hours ago, Yorkyred said:

Aldred by a mile ? All our central defenders have made mistakes this season yet it’s always McHugh who gets highlighted by some who simply can’t tolerate him. He’s been our best centre half by some way this season up to this point. I like Aldred and Hartley but McHugh has got us out of trouble a few times.

I'm much happier with McHugh at the back than in midfield but the last two games he's cost us two very poor goals.  That's why he's been 'highlighted'.

2 hours ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

I'm much happier with McHugh at the back than in midfield but the last two games he's cost us two very poor goals.  That's why he's been 'highlighted'.

Aye, he's been guilty of what used to frustrate me about Stephen McManus. Would be extremely solid for 95% of the game then switch off for a minute and cost us a goal.