2018'19 Game 7: Kilmarnock (A) Saturday 29th September 2018

Yabba's Turd

Football's a funny old game. We could be 2-0 up or 3-1 down based on a couple of incidents.

Been critical of Main's shooting this season but it was an excellent finish. His penalty was very poor though.

Feel we've battled away in the match but for me Killie are technical far superior to us and once they equalized the second goal was always going to come.

Not too sure about Carson at the first goal, seemed a bit Samsonesque. Second goal Carson was tearing strips off Bigi.

With only one goal in it we can still get back into the match but Killie finished strongly and you feel we might have let our initial momentum slip.

The reality of this league now is that the top five will play for the top five positions, and the rest will at best get a shot at 6, and that will be down to how well the scraps are managed. Killie are being managed best just now, and we are already fighting relegation. I'm an old guy and find myself looking back for great Well years, not looking forward. Sad really, but we seem to have lost the plot.

I keep making excuses but am starting to run out of them. 

Every week now we are giving away soft goals. Midweek Hearts deserved the win, but the momentum shift from Bigi’s brain fart played its part. Would it surprise me to find out yet again that our defending has been somewhat suspect ! 

Missing Kipre and Dunne big time and ATS and Donnelly are so far turning out to be average additions to the squad / team. 

The truth is we will finish anywhere between 12th and 8th. We will be nowhere near top 6. Yes we have played 5 top 6 teams in first 7 fixtures but right now I am not confident we will fare much better v St Mirren and Livingston etc. 

17 minutes ago, siebsbarmyarmy said:

‘We have a super bunch of boys in the dressing room’

’We are confident we can turn this around’

’We need to earn the right to play football and win our battles’

Sorry just writing Robbos full time interview for him. 

Would be funny if it weren't true...