The Positives

postiejim

Ryan Bowman played his first full game since injury and scored a brilliant goal and caused the penalty. The spirit of the team is relatively high compared to their results and league position. We have players now gaining international honours on merit. We are not as bad a team as a lot of posts might suggest. We are not being heavily defeated and remain in games right to the final whistle - our heads do not go down. Lots of positives and, I am sure, we will not be relegated this season.

• Like 4

Positives? Main is on a scoring streak, bowman scored a nice goal on wed (I can’t event think of another bowman goal), tanner is getting better by the week, ATS has Kompromat on the referees, Rose’s stock has gone up, Donnelly’s beard, we’re living in the banter years, Kipre is going to make us a fortune.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
58 minutes ago, Big Stall said:

If Robinson goes/is pushed we have a back up of Craigan and his youth team who could at least show us something a bit different.

Craigan who regularly tells us his players aren't ready for the step up? Not sure that would solve much...

2 hours ago, MelvinBragg said:

Indeed. And replaced by the guy that got Ross County out of a hole and condemned us to the playoffs. Enjoyable as they were....

It helped of course that Uncle Roy backed him with a very large wad of cash in transfer windows.  Ultimately however he failed and was sacked. 

I usually think a change of manager boosts a team but Ross County sacking McIntyre 18 months after winning a trophy was crazy. The same goes for St Mirren getting rid of Danny Lennon.

McIntyre is an upgrade on McCann. Very bad news for us given that Dundee have supplied us with 1/5th of our points under Robinson.

2 hours ago, steelboy said:

I usually think a change of manager boosts a team but Ross County sacking McIntyre 18 months after winning a trophy was crazy. The same goes for St Mirren getting rid of Danny Lennon.

McIntyre is an upgrade on McCann. Very bad news for us given that Dundee have supplied us with 1/5th of our points under Robinson.

The manager may be an upgrade, debatable but time will tell , however the players he inherited are still pish, so where's the bad news, Dundee won't finish above us.