2018’19 Game 10: St Mirren (A) Wednesday 31st October 2018

Andy_P

7 minutes ago, steelboy said:

I'm a bit worried that Robinson might see this game as a way to salvage Connor Sammon.

He couldn't be worse than Main is right now.  Plus he has a track record of scoring goals in teams that are playing like they are about to be relegated.

19 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

Robbo's latest interview gives me the shiters

The bit where he didn't think much needed tweaked as far as systems were concerned?

Or the bit where he said we didn't have the players to change it anyway?

Not very inspiring. 

12 minutes ago, weeyin said:

The bit where he didn't think much needed tweaked as far as systems were concerned?

Or the bit where he said we didn't have the players to change it anyway?

Not very inspiring. 

All of it,

"Decent performances" "Dominated games in large parts" "Created chances" "The system doesn't need 'mass' changes"

utter horse shit

Just now, Busta Nut said:

All of it,

"Decent performances" "Dominated games in large parts" "Created chances" "The system doesn't need 'mass' changes"

utter horse shit

Aye, that too.

I was just hoping it was a public relations spiel while he changes things behind the scenes. Unlikely, I know. 

• Like 1

Most worrying aspect for me is Curtis Main (as well as others) doesn't think we are doing much wrong. If they genuinely think that we are in more bother than we think. This is another game that has complete fuck up written all over it. If it's 0-0 with 10 mins to go get on bet365 in play and stick a tenner on St Mirren. 

Same interview he’s been giving most of the season and I stopped listening/reading weeks ago as none of reflects the reality of what we’ve been watching. If him and Main honestly believe what they’re saying then our predicament is worse than I feared.

That could well be his last post match interview for us and I must admit that doesn’t bother me.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, FirParkCornerExile said:

Most worrying aspect for me is Curtis Main (as well as others) doesn't think we are doing much wrong. If they genuinely think that we are in more bother than we think.

"Genuinely" being the operative word there... I suspect most of them probably don't, but I doubt we'll be hearing what they really think on MFC TV.

1 hour ago, Electric Blues said:

It's easier to predict where we'll be if we lose our next two - rock bottom, that's where.

Let's not lose them, eh?

Lose this tonight Robinson's time has got to be under question our league for over the last year is nothing short of abysmal.  his two cup runs can only buy so much time. I like Robinson and hope he turns it around but there's no place for sentiment with the utter dross we are being served up.

7 minutes ago, Kat said:

Simple gameplan tonight, pepper Craig Samson's goalmouth with crosses and shoot on sight, no doubt he'll put on a De Gea showcase though. Desp need to get points on board as our forms worse than 2014/15.

would anyone be surprised if calamity Samson doesnt have a single effort to deal with all night.