Chrissy Cadden

nacnud14

3 hours ago, grizzlyg said:

In love this forum. I have always defended Cadds but a few weeks back guys were wanting him dropped etc.  now we have him touted for Scotland. Right back deck up for grabs but I still feel Dicky Tait deserved a call up with all the call offs. COYW

Dicky Tait couldnae tackle a fish supper!!

43 minutes ago, stephmc1886 said:

Dicky Tait couldnae tackle a fish supper!!

TBF, Alan Hutton won 50 caps for being able to bomb up the wing from right back, constantly getting caught out of position and not being able tackle on the odd occasion he tracked back.

9 hours ago, grizzlyg said:

In love this forum. I have always defended Cadds but a few weeks back guys were wanting him dropped etc.  now we have him touted for Scotland. Right back deck up for grabs but I still feel Dicky Tait deserved a call up with all the call offs. COYW

To be fair, I wasn’t one of those calling for his head. His development has plateaued though, and if the boy has any ambition of making the transition from youth to adult international or carving a career at a higher level, then that is where he has greatest career opportunity.