2018’19 Game 11: Dundee (H) Saturday 3rd November 2018

Andy_P

• Andy_P changed the title to 2018’19 Game 11: Dundee (H) Saturday 3rd November 2018
56 minutes ago, DEWELL said:

You could always go to Fir Park and see it live.

Given that GazzyB is out on the west coast of the US and I'm on the east coast of the US we both might struggle to make this one.

Good thinking, though.

(I also paid the club £120 for the privilege to watch the games online, so there's that too).

Another huge game. We win this and we build up a big gap between the two teams points wise that will be tough to make up, the goal difference is as good as a point. I take it same 11 starting, first home win of the season and 2-0.

3 hours ago, stv said:

I,m afraid that is a poor excuse for not making the game caller,we need bums on seats not excuses.

James Sanderson. Thanks for the memories. Am I right in thinking he passed away in the late 1980s?

”Let me tell you caller, I have travelled the world reporting on Bill Struth’s Rangers and been a judge for a world championship title fight, but I have never heard such balderdash and bunkum”

1 hour ago, weeyin said:

Jimmy Sanderson, Richard ("that set the pigeons on fire") Park, Super Scoreboard and the post-match phone in. Compulsory listening on the drive home.

"Were you at the game?"

Good times.

And let's not forget his tremendous "Are you accusing me of mendacity?" to the irate and inarticulate  OF frother who once accused him of being economical with the truth. The guy hadn't a clue what he meant and it fair took the wind out his sales.

Hard to believe JS died as long ago as 1986. He was a prickly wee bugger but compulsive listening.

I hope tomorrow kick starts our home form and Main/Bowman/Johnson can get some goals to boost their confidence. It's an ideal chance.

Team selection should be interesting against what I expect to be a blanket defence.

Dundee have conceded two or more goals in 8 out of 11 matches this season, and more than two goals in 6 out of 11 matches.  We will surely score.

The concern then is at the other end.  Dundee have scored in 2 of their last 7 matches, or 3 in their last 10 and have scored more than once only once this league term.

So just put Motherwell on my accumulator.... :doh:

8 minutes ago, stuwell said:

It’s Trump’s fault if u ask me. 

It was actually George W's fault in a feeble attempt to address an energy crisis brought on by his lack of policies to improve energy efficiency.

But at least I can use the extra hour to hate them both. B-)

1 minute ago, DEWELL said:

Off topic i know but can anyone explain why Grimshaw is anywhere near our first team.  He's a poor man's Ross Forbes and he was cack.

Shite analogy. Shouldn’t be out the team, gave the team energy & contender for Wednesday’s man of the match. Is it any wonder Cadden gave a performance?

• Like 2