2018’19 Game 12: Rangers (A) Sunday 11th November 2018

Andy_P

Feck off Motherwell 

Losing 5 goals (at the moment) is inexcusable. 

Maybe McHugh was just being a midfielder and maybe his cards or one of them were harsh. But this is hardly an isolated incident.  He almost evens to get sent off in every game. If I was the Manager I simply could not have that in my team. Maybe harsh but I could not take the risk of playing with 10 men in quite a few games. 

Our GD was almost respectable 

Ah well don’t know what I expected against such an odious team at Ibrox and an utter fanny for a referee. 

19 minutes ago, GraniteCityMFC said:

I must be watching a different game from the rest of you...

Yip, on that we can agree.

His distribution is appalling. He's constantly caught in possession. He's regularly caught out of position. His self discipline is non-existent. 

But aye, meaty challenges and that.

Hunt him to fuck.

18 minutes ago, Clackscat said:

Ah you are back then, now that things are going against us, funny that

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

Things were never going that good but 6 points in the last 2 games were what was needed but agree with the postman next win if we get one won't be until we play the teams below us 

1 minute ago, mfc said:

McHugh let us down but the rest of the team needed too stand up be counted and they've failed badly,shocking stuff,our goal difference was like an extra point too the teams below us,that's will be wiped out big time after today.

Yeah McHugh let us down but we could still pack the defence. For the rest to lose another 4 goals is frankly pitiful .. especially an ordinary Rangers team.

11 minutes ago, Pepper said:

The willingness to completely collapse is a quality we have in abundance. Ten men or not, be professional.

Only at Ibrox though. It's not surprising the other half of the OF think we roll over at Ibrox. There's no evidence to suggest otherwise.

4 minutes ago, Yorkyred said:

We know we are not close to competing with the best teams in the league and yes that does include an improving Rangers, this is not a shock.

If you don’t find this shocking then I’m not sure you really get football.

Just now, Fairhill said:

Is it time for me to comment on our ownership model yet?? Well and truly hoping to keep 9th place now, but this is atrocious.

Not sure how the ownership model affects our defending, but the years we have been relegated we had a different ownership model and spent more money on transfer fees.

True Weeyin, but those were different times. Top level football today is all about money, and we have none that amounts to anything. How many people do you think will pay to support this rubbish?? Even in the bad times we've had more support than now. Sad to say.

• Yabba's Turd changed the title to 2018’19 Game 12: Rangers (A) Sunday 11th November 2018