2018’19 Game 12: Rangers (A) Sunday 11th November 2018

Andy_P

Dear oh dear oh dear.  Where to start ....... Abject and turgid  does not do us justice ......to throw in the towel on the manner we did today was embarrassing ..........the fact that at the end only Aldred and grimshaw   ventured over the halfway line to applaud the away  fans that stayed to the end says it all. ....spineless bottle merchants the lot of them disappearing as quickly as they could down the tunnel......no excuses ..........sadly not much credit left in the bank for robbo after that .........and yes I'm one who will have to suffer at work this week ...........to lose 7 to a decent side is a sore one ...to lose 7 to an average team at best that we somehow manage to make look like world-beaters is frankly embarrassing !!!!!! Sort it out ........

16 minutes ago, delboy66 said:

Dear oh dear oh dear.  Where to start ....... Abject and turgid  does not do us justice ......to throw in the towel on the manner we did today was embarrassing ..........the fact that at the end only Aldred and grimshaw   ventured over the halfway line to applaud the away  fans that stayed to the end says it all. ....spineless bottle merchants the lot of them disappearing as quickly as they could down the tunnel......no excuses ..........sadly not much credit left in the bank for robbo after that .........and yes I'm one who will have to suffer at work this week ...........to lose 7 to a decent side is a sore one ...to lose 7 to an average team at best that we somehow manage to make look like world-beaters is frankly embarrassing !!!!!! Sort it out ........

exactly dont mind loosing 7 to celtic or aberdeen, but not to that lot.

however I hate anyone trying to humour us.

Michael Stewart must be the worst pundit ever. 

Law 12 of Laws of the Game states; A direct free kick is awarded if a player commits any of the following offences: handles the ball deliberately (except for the goalkeeper within their penalty area). Having watched the highlights on Sportscene I don’t think McHughs action was deliberate and I say that as someone who wouldn’t have him in my starting eleven. 

Just now, ECOSSE1991 said:

Law 12 of Laws of the Game states; A direct free kick is awarded if a player commits any of the following offences: handles the ball deliberately (except for the goalkeeper within their penalty area). Having watched the highlights on Sportscene I don’t think McHughs action was deliberate and I say that as someone who wouldn’t have him in my starting eleven. 

he makes his body as big as possible to block a shot. Just like a goalkeeper would do.

its a booking all day long. HE IS A STUPID ****

quote from our Manager. Stop defending something that was blatant.

""I thought it was a penalty and the letter of the law suggests that he needs to be sent off."

McHugh after the booking was lucky to be on the park after committing another foul before giving the penalty away.

He should have been taken off. As it was only a matter of time.

The first yellow may have been harsh, but he then goes and does the same thing seconds later and is lucky not to get a second yellow right away. That’s a pen any day of the week, but doesn’t necessarily have to be a booking, but Thomson likes doing what the OF tell him to. Either way, McHugh took the risk and paid for it. He had a similar few minutes of madness against St J.

Few managers are going to take a player off just because he got booked, especially so early in the game, but in this case even if Robinson wanted to the replacement wouldn’t have been stripped in time.

None of this should be an excuse for losing 7 goals, but McHugh needs to be sidelined for his recklessness.

Not sure why our captain wasn’t the one doing the interview apologizing to the fans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, fizoxy said:

The first yellow may have been harsh, but he then goes and does the same thing seconds later and is lucky not to get a second yellow right away. That’s a pen any day of the week, but doesn’t necessarily have to be a booking, but Thomson likes doing what the OF tell him to. Either way, McHugh took the risk and paid for it. He had a similar few minutes of madness against St J.

Few managers are going to take a player off just because he got booked, especially so early in the game, but in this case even if Robinson wanted to the replacement wouldn’t have been stripped in time.

None of this should be an excuse for losing 7 goals, but McHugh needs to be sidelined for his recklessness.

Not sure why our captain wasn’t the one doing the interview apologizing to the fans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dont give a flying fuck their apology means fuck all....

Just watched the highlights, don't know why but I did, and all I can say is that prick Thompson ruined the game for us again, A couple of points to note, McHughs 1st booking was a joke Morelos is a diving cheating arsehole. 2nd point the pen was  probably justified but  could Thompson be 100% sure watching it real time and was it a booking as well , I think not. Also once again we had Morelos in Thompsons face screaming for the booking and then a round of applause when he obliged but no action taken.

None of that excuses us for downing tools and giving up after their 2nd goal but 25mins in and 1-1 it was game on, until the prick of a ref handed Rangers  their bonus, but as we all know he has previous for it, 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Spiderpig said:

Just watched the highlights, don't know why but I did, and all I can say is that prick Thompson ruined the game for us again, A couple of points to note, McHughs 1st booking was a joke Morelos is a diving cheating arsehole. 2nd point the pen was  probably justified but  could Thompson be 100% sure watching it real time and was it a booking as well , I think not. Also once again we had Morelos in Thompsons face screaming for the booking and then a round of applause when he obliged but no action taken.

None of that excuses us for downing tools and giving up after their 2nd goal but 25mins in and 1-1 it was game on, until the prick of a ref handed Rangers  their bonus, but as we all know he has previous for it, 

Spot on. Completely agree.

Got a bit of sympathy for McHugh actually. The sending off doesn’t justify the collapse however. Where are the leaders in our team? Nobody got any professional pride?

Time for an official complaint about Thompson.

• Like 1

• Yabba's Turd changed the title to 2018’19 Game 12: Rangers (A) Sunday 11th November 2018