2018’19 Game 12: Rangers (A) Sunday 11th November 2018

Andy_P

I agree but I don’t think anybody mentioned anything about us drawing when we went down to 10.  Also on the comparing apples and oranges part, nobody’s actually compared anything apart from AndyP. The point made by siebsbarmyarmy was that after watching Rangers again he can’t fathom how we lost 7-1 as they are utterly shite. I agree with him.
we lose to Rangers 7-1, cuff Aberdeen 3 nil, they then beat Rangers 1-0, we draw with Celtic, then they cuff the league leaders 5-1 Every game is different, teams don't play at the same level or with the same personnel every week, Dundee are a better side now than they were 3 weeks ago, we were gash against Rangers but bounced back, Rangers have been rank since they gubbed us, comparing results as a future guide is useless

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

31 minutes ago, Clackscat said:

we lose to Rangers 7-1, cuff Aberdeen 3 nil, they then beat Rangers 1-0, we draw with Celtic, then they cuff the league leaders 5-1 Every game is different, teams don't play at the same level or with the same personnel every week, Dundee are a better side now than they were 3 weeks ago, we were gash against Rangers but bounced back, Rangers have been rank since they gubbed us, comparing results as a future guide is useless

I’m not sure where you’re seeing anybody comparing results. Care to expand?

I’m not sure where you’re seeing anybody comparing results. Care to expand?
Sorry mate, didn't mean to quote you, just meant to add the comment....senior moment. Was a comment earlier in the thread alluding to about how bad we must be to get humped 7-1 by Rangers when they can't beat Dundee

• Like 1