2018’19 Game 13: Aberdeen (H) Saturday 24th November 2018

Yabba's Turd

28 minutes ago, ScottW1886 said:

Is this linked to the Ikpeazu challenge?

Robinson said he deliberately signed 2 'first choice' goalkeepers so this is the scenario this was intended for then.

I thought I read that the clot is in his shoulder so presumably not.

41 minutes ago, ScottW1886 said:

Is this linked to the Ikpeazu challenge?

Robinson said he deliberately signed 2 'first choice' goalkeepers so this is the scenario this was intended for then.

Seems to be shoulder so I doubt it. 

Gillespie signed as we thought Carson might leave in summer according to the manager (I'm paraphrasing but talked about bids etc)

On 11/20/2018 at 5:53 PM, weeyin said:

After we conceded the early goal at Pittodrie we played OK (55% possession too) and were unlucky not to get an equalizing penalty. So while I'm not overly optimistic, I certainly don't have the fear for this one.

Aberdeen were in poor form then and struggling a bit.

They have taken a major upswing since then.  4 wins on the trot, including Rangers, Kilmarnock and Hibs, with three clean sheets.

The betting man would have us not scoring tomorrow and therefore getting beaten.

12 minutes ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

Aberdeen were in poor form then and struggling a bit.

They have taken a major upswing since then.  4 wins on the trot, including Rangers, Kilmarnock and Hibs, with three clean sheets.

The betting man would have us not scoring tomorrow and therefore getting beaten.

Aberdeen 23/20 on 365...

16 hours ago, wellowell said:

What’s wrong with Cadden ? What’s happened to the player andmanager pre game interviews 

Picked up knee knock against Rangers … … worse than first thought, heard he could be out for up to a month

Young Livingston at left back and Tait to right back

Lets stop trying to be smart and stop trying to put square pegs in round holes

• Like 2

I think one thing for the team will be sure. Robinson will shoe horn Andy Rose in somewhere. I think he will come straight in for McHugh. 

This is what I think will be the team. Not my preference but what he will pick. 

Gillespie

Tait Aldred Hartley ATS

Rose

Grimmy Bigi

Turnbull

Main Bowman

Personally for me I would swap Campbell for Grimshaw, Gorrin for Rose, Johnson for Bowman and Livingstone for ATS. 

2 hours ago, superward said:

Aye, definitely 

I'm genuinely intrigued to see how we line up. 

Really hope to see Livingstone in. But also won't be surprised to see Tait left back, Grimshaw at right back. Or do we return to a three? Mbulu or Maguire? 

If ha plays Tait at left back Grimshaw at right back and we get pumped. Robinson should be sacked asap.