Scottish Cup 4th Round Motherwell v Ross County Sat 19th January (H)

Toxteth O'Grady

3 minutes ago, Neilwell86 said:

Boly is a rm/rw not a cm. So McHugh Turnbull in the middle with frearand boly out wide, McCormack and dj up top

I Hope you're right and Dunne is at LB, but remember who's picking the team :-) All I said was it had a look of 5-3-2 to me, but hopefully it isn't.

17 hours ago, weeyin said:

Right now the MFC TV site is saying "Live video for users outside of the UK/Ireland, live commentary for all users."  for the Ross County game, so we might be in luck after all.

Did you get in? I'm seeing "no playable sources found" even though the game is listed

1 minute ago, texanwellfan said:

All a bit scrappy so far. I'd like to see us settle down and move the ball on the ground a lot more

Pretty much what I expected after a long break. Imagine it will take us the first half to get up to speed. 

Not able to make the game today but no real surprises so far.  According to the BBC only one shot on target so far, but not for us.  What is the formation?  To me, it looks a strange formation up front.  Hopefully we'll shake off ring rustiness in the second half.