Scottish Cup 4th Round Motherwell v Ross County Sat 19th January (H)

Toxteth O'Grady

I just love how they go for a break in the warm weather when the last thing they need is training in conditions they will not be in for the rest of the season. Would your boss take you on a sunny holiday if you been working below par for six months?

• Thanks 2

So , out of both cups early and guaranteed no higher than 9th in the league, not to mention his fucking useless signings.

Just how much money has our useless C**t of a "manager" cost us this season? And how much more will he be allowed to cost us till we jettison him (and Las) to fuck?

Utter embarrassment

Robbo bingo time.

"They are a tough team and top of their league for a reason"

"We had a great build up but things just didnt click"

"We have a great group of lads at the club"

"We will work hard to make amends"

"We didnt do the basics right"

"We didnt earn the right to play football"

"We will dust ourselves off"

"We go again"

How many will he reel off tonite?

That’s our 6th defeat of the season at home. 6 games v Hearts, Accies, St Mirren, St Johnstone, Killie and now Ross County.

6 defeats and a single fucking goal in those games to cheer.

What exactly was worked on in Tenerife?!?!

It’s time for a change I’m afraid.

5 minutes ago, milo said:

That’s our 6th defeat of the season at home. 6 games v Hearts, Accies, St Mirren, St Johnstone, Killie and now Ross County.

6 defeats and a single fucking goal in those games to cheer.

What exactly was worked on in Tenerife?!?!

It’s time for a change I’m afraid.

Suntans.

That was terrible. It looked like we just stuck the two new guys in and hoped they’d figure something out.  Frear was a relatively bright spark, but I spent most of the second half seeing if I could spot anyone I know in the crowd on the telly. 

Johnson is pretty much a poacher, and the reason most teams don’t have poachers any more is that they do nothing else. Main on the other hand is a wrestler, but more Iron Mike Sharpe than Hulk Hogan.

It was nice to see hastie get on the scoresheet, I feel bad for him having to come back to this, but hopefully he’ll keep getting chances.

County we’re just organized enough, pressed properly,  and had that little extra being an underdog in the cup gives you, but this loss was 1million % * on us.

* copyright Chris Cadden.

1 minute ago, fizoxy said:

That was terrible. It looked like we just stuck the two new guys in and hoped they’d figure something out.  Frear was a relatively bright spark, but I spent most of the second half seeing if I could spot anyone I know in the crowd on the telly. 

Johnson is pretty much a poacher, and the reason most teams don’t have poachers any more is that they do nothing else. Main on the other hand is a wrestler, but more Iron Mike Sharpe than Hulk Hogan.

It was nice to see hastie get on the scoresheet, I feel bad for him having to come back to this, but hopefully he’ll keep getting chances.

County we’re just organized enough, pressed properly,  and had that little extra being an underdog in the cup gives you, but this loss was 1million % * on us.

* copyright Chris Cadden.

A honestly don’t know what people see from Frear beats his man 1 out of 10 times. Far too weak and clearly not cut out for the level his time at Motherwell for me is finished he’s had his fair share of chances. Agree re Main he should never play in a Motherwell shirt again his time is up and Johnson would be more effective as a impact sub.