2018’19 Game 14: Livingston (A) Saturday 1st December 2018

Yabba's Turd

Confident of a win. Take out the Rangers game and we are not conceading goals and Livi have had their good run. We have been the better team team in both games against them this season so why not. A brace from Johnson and 2-0 to us.

7 minutes ago, daver said:

For those driving through, I've been told the parking at the shopping centre is really busy so it would be a good idea to leave a bit more time. 

Yeah it’s really busy. I came through about 11am to do some shopping and struggled for a space and it’ll have got busier. I’d leave in plenty of time if driving through. 

That was terrible. Allan Campbell looks half asleep, Grimshaw has done nothing but kick the ball out the park and Danny Johnson has reverted to being murder.

We had about a dozen misplaced passes in the opening ten minutes and it looks like the park is in our head. Livi play zero football, they just lump it and look for shys.

Performance befitting of the wintery gloom.

Defence looks nervous, midfield is non existent and the forwards completely isolated. Keep giving away possession, don't win any second balls, high balls or tackles and we've reverted to hoofball.

First half was as bad as we've been all season and Livingston could be 2 or 3 up.