2018’19 Game 14: Livingston (A) Saturday 1st December 2018

Yabba's Turd

14 minutes ago, GazzyB said:

These two clowns talking over each other is utterly infuriating

are fans still expected to be paying for the service? I dont see it advertised anywhere

I'm shocked at just how bad a service seems to be getting delivered , or not most weeks

as for last weeks formation it was 100% 5 -3 -2 ,  the boss was either a genius having done good prep'  or got lucky as Aberdeen played right into our hands , with a really high line 2 strikers and 2 wingers that got no change., and allowed us to play the midfield.

It was only late on in the game that Grimshaw looked to be playing anything like a wingback, first half he bust a gut tackling an harrying

8 minutes ago, Brazilian said:

full time, dont think this one is even worth a post mortem.

will be blamed on the kids or the footballers.

A manager that changes formation three times in 45 minutes, drops 10 men into the box when Livi have a throw in and plays with zero width definitely won't get a mention.

• Like 2

The annoying thing is that result and performance renders the Aberdeen win utterly meaningless! Even a draw today wouldve done. 

We apparently pay a "video analyst" as well as several scouts and coaches, so how in the name of fuck do Livvy score their goals today? Surely even remotely competent teams are prepared to defend the other teams strengths. Frustrating

2 minutes ago, Burn_Broomfield said:

Honking performance by all accounts. 

As an aside, that pitch should never see professional football played on it.  Undoubtedly an advantage for Livi.  

Think there are now 3 like that, Killie, Accies, Livi, so as long as they are not banned, you have to play on them. So it's not a new or unique experience. Really just have to get on with it and not use it as an excuse for a dreadful exhibition like we produced today. We've had just as bad performances at Fir Park this season.

Absolute crap from us today and just proves to me there is only 2 teams in this league we are better than. We'll finish 10th which to me is pish. God help us on wednesday. Maybe they'll be hungover from gubbing Aberdeen and we can keep it to under 5

Proof football is imponderable. More or less same line up as last week, good performance, good win behind us and yet we came out and looked like we wanted away from the place asap. The most going-thru-the-motions performance you are likely to see.

I'm a critic of Robinson of course, but today is on the players, especially the experienced ones. Probably Allan Campbell's worst ever performance, Grimshaw back to stealing a wage again, Tait pumped from minute 1 to 90, I could go through them but I've got a train to catch.

Serious questions have to be asked about this teams appetite. Do enough to keep the status quo going and nothing more.

If Robinson has any sense a big shake up is required to cure this complacency.

• Like 1

Just back in from the game. Bonus was their was no parking fee of £5 and we got free tickets. Thanks to the chap outside the main stand for that. 

All that said despite only paying a few quid for petrol it was still too much for that guff. 

I wish we were only merely shite. Sadly we were utter shite. No positives at all. 

All the players that did well last week were awful this week. Grimshaw passing and all rebound play - woeful. Alan’s Campbell has even gone backwards. 

Stupidly I put money on a Well win. So I take the blame, but I was quite upbeat about our chances. Just goes to show with Motherwell you should never use a performance the week before as a barometer for the next week. 

God help us against Celtic.