2018’19 Game 16:Hearts (A) Saturday 8th December 2018

Yabba's Turd

1 minute ago, Yodo said:

By feck it's getting harder to watch week by week we simply don't have a clue hoofball at its finest 

well for once your right, just watched it on hertz tv were feckin keek long balls feckked in any forward direction  for anycant to try and get on to and if its not successful get every cant behind the ball ,, oh and when a cross comes inn, mind and don't mark somebody so they can score ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ma feckin eyes are bleedin 

You would think we would have learned our lesson from the previous games against hearts this season,that the long ball doesn't work against them but oh no,we go and do it again,fucking clueless all round from the management and the players.

22 minutes ago, milo said:

Another week, another nailed on defeat. 

The best we can hope for is the other teams near us didn’t pick up points.

Grim stuff.

Yip. Hibs are now 8 points and about 30 goals ahead of us so we are in our own wee 4 team league from now until the end of the season. 

We have another 22 games of utter dogshit hoofball, followed by Robbo trotting out "we go again" , "they are a great group of lads" , "we have an honest bunch of boys" every other week. Oh and another transfer window where we can sign even more pish.

We will be lucky if we have 3000 fans suffering this pish come May

3 minutes ago, Kmcalpin said:

Not a game we were ever likely to take anything from

Seriously Dave,  why not?

they have not won in seven games at tynie,

their squad was destroyed by injury and suspension

their manager is Levein.

why shoudl we not expect to take something? we had a full strength defence , a full strength midfield, a full strength Strikeforce

Levein/Robinson hoofball master class.

There was times in the second half when the match ball should have had a civil aviation code.

Absolutely brutal.

Funny thing is I was talking to some Spanish tourists who had picked up tickets and were going to the game. They must have wondered what the hell they were watching.

It's bad enough that we play like that but Hearts have 4 or 5 times our budget. They are a sliver of an inch better than us.

The game in this country needs a root and branch overhaul. It's actually embarrassing

Game wasn’t great, but not anywhere near the dross we served up against livi in both games. Had we got a point out of that I think it would have been fair, as hearts weren’t a whole lot better outside of their long throw ins.

They got their goal from a half decent cross that just fell their way, then they made as many chances as us after that. Even though we put on the pressure in the last 15 minutes we didn’t make a single chance all game. Our corners were poor, and and the long balls were pretty aimless. Berra strolled it.

I thought bigi was really poor when he came on, with a lot of stray passes, but we had to try something as we had zero creativity. It would be nice to have at least one player in the team on the same wavelength as Turnbull, there were times where he showed great composure and got in a position to make a pass and there was nothing on.

Thought McHugh had another good game (if we have a back three he needs to be in it), and dunne got through the full game, which is a bonus. Johnson went missing in the second half, he had a half chance where he should have laid off to Gorrin, but after that he disappeared.

Results went our way at least, but the bottom 4 are now isolated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7 minutes ago, Kmcalpin said:

Calm down folks.  Not a game we were ever likely to take anything from (same again next week and at Parkhed) but both Accies and St Mirren got beaten (Saints also dropped a goal on us).  Our big games come at the end of the month. 

I don't buy into this mate,we've just put in yet another poor performance and lost again but we shouldn't be too bothered as teams below us dropped points too,let's just hope dundee don't get anything tomorrow.we need to get the finger out and start getting some consistency going as it wouldn't take a lot for the teams below us to suddenly be right on our tails.

• Like 1

Just now, Brazilian said:

Seriously Dave,  why not?

they have not won in seven games at tynie,

their squad was destroyed by injury and suspension

their manager is Levein.

why shoudl we not expect to take something? we had a full strength defence , a full strength midfield, a full strength Strikeforce

Don't get me wrong Iain, the team should go all out to win these games and they have to believe but its just that I have low expectations this week and next.   Just now I have little confidence that the team won't make a crucial error against better sides whilst the oppostion makes none.  There's little in these games but just enough to deny us a point, as we've seen often this campaign so far. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Kmcalpin said:

Calm down folks.  Not a game we were ever likely to take anything from (same again next week and at Parkhed) but both Accies and St Mirren got beaten (Saints also dropped a goal on us).  Our big games come at the end of the month. 

and by feck come the end of the month it will be nappy on arse time  

42 minutes ago, smiddy said:

and by feck come the end of the month it will be nappy on arse time  

As Shaka says above we are in our wee group of 4 teams at the bottom until the end of the season.  That doesn't mean that we won't improve when injured players return or we have a good January window. I'm confident though we have enough to finish in 9th or 10th place.   If we can beat those teams below us anything we take from sides above us will be a bonus. However we should go out to win every game.