2018’19 Game 17:St Johnstone (A) Saturday 15th December 2018

Yabba's Turd

2 hours ago, Kmcalpin said:

Was that a Monday evening 2-0 defeat during Craig Brown's reign?  If so, I remember it well.  The game should have been called off by the Police because the car park was a death trap.  A foot of ice/freezing water to wade through to get to the turnstiles.  Compare that to the effoprt we go through at Fir Park these days.  As if a long journey back down the A9 after a defeat wasn't bad enough, the road was icy and there was freezing fog. My worst ever car journey.  

Horrible game & weather but I stayed the night in Inverness and had s great time in Foxies - journey back home next day wasn’t good due to my hangover. 

Great start today  let’s keep it up  

Wee bit luck and take your chances and you too can be 2-0 up at McDiarmid.

Funny St. Johnstone came into the game with such an impressive defensive record but the two goals they conceded were very poor.

Not out the woods yet, you get the impression if Saints could get a goal back it could get tough for us.

Gillespie has been excellent.

7 minutes ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

Wee bit luck and take your chances and you too can be 2-0 up at McDiarmid.

Funny St. Johnstone came into the game with such an impressive defensive record but the two goals they conceded were very poor.

Not out the woods yet, you get the impression if Saints could get a goal back it could get tough for us.

Gillespie has been excellent.

Carson is going to struggle to get back in the team when the time comes.