2018’19 Game 18:Celtic (A) Wednesday 19th December 2018

Yabba's Turd

1 minute ago, siebsbarmyarmy said:

Fuck me. Another riddy of a result coming up. 

3-0 against a shite Celtic. 

With our second string 

I see they have had 5 shots at goal. Sometimes you see 27 shots and 1-0. 

We need to shut up shop. 5-0 and move on. We have huge GD advantage v bottom 3 but will take a dent tonight. 

Celtic should be beating every team 5-0+ with the financial disparity / gulf. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Young Celtic players breaking through have a habit of scoring against us. Two more added to a list that includes Hay, Beattie, Watt, Forrest etc. 

Really disappointed in Robinson’s approach tonight. I understand the need to rotate but we’ve effectively written off the points against a fragile Celtic under a rare bit of pressure. Shame, as one of Robinson’s refreshing characteristics at the outset was to fear nobody. 

• Like 1

Yes the good result. ABSOLUTE SHITE RESULT.  Scenario seems to continue. We absolutely have some crap players at our club. A mini clear out in January and a full clear out except 4 or 5 players at the end of what will be a nervy crap season. Robinson out.

9 minutes ago, Lobey_Dosser said:

Young Celtic players breaking through have a habit of scoring against us. Two more added to a list that includes Hay, Beattie, Watt, Forrest etc. 

Really disappointed in Robinson’s approach tonight. I understand the need to rotate but we’ve effectively written off the points against a fragile Celtic under a rare bit of pressure. Shame, as one of Robinson’s refreshing characteristics at the outset was to fear nobody. 

That’s how I see it aswell.

Effectively thrown the game.

11 minutes ago, Spiderpig said:

Hello Milo, we missed your comments after the St Johnstone, game oh sorry I forgot we won that one and you don't do positive, never mind you can fill your boots tonight :nod:

I posted after the St Johnstone game to praise the team but that obviously didn’t fit your agenda. 

You’re continual criticising of other posters says more about you than me.

The old firm at their homes is now extremely difficult to get anything other than a skelping. Just need to ask a good in form killie team about that. Players have made mistakes tonight, and we've been punished. Which is hardly the fault of the manager, tho the usual suspects who having been posted missing on Sat.  will ignore and again put the boot in. 

• Like 1

I don't usually subscribe to the idea of writing off any game, and I'm normally a fan of "in about them" away to the OF. Given our efforts last December, and the importance of the next couple of games, however, I can understand the logic behind this one.

Of course, if we don't win on Saturday, then the knives will be (further) out.

29 minutes ago, Lobey_Dosser said:

I noticed that as well, players like Atajic, Niall McGinn, Aitchison also can be added with truly honking players such as Cha, Josh Thompson and even Adam Virgo (later ruled a Craigan og) enjoying scoring.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, grizzlyg said:

Getting fed up with us not turning up against old firm away.....no doubt Robbo will pass the buck.....and someone needs to have a word with Dunne...... 2 daft pens in 2 games

Give yerself peace. 4 first picks rested, 3 first picks injured. Next 3 are the important games.

• Like 1