2018’19 Game 19:St Mirren (H) Saturday 22nd December 2018

Yabba's Turd

Just now, texanwellfan said:

we were a team needing a result!!  but we really at terrible based on that display.

seriously we are feckin  shite robinson in front of us telling craigan things who was telling someone on the bench all through ear pieces and he was getting more and more frustrated, but not as much as the fans round about him, is his time coming ????????? we shall see 

Just now, Kmcalpin said:

Could you elaborate please?

nb 

never wins 50/50 balls.

never tries to win 50/50 balls

what was he doing at the goal ? 

oh and did u see the abuse main gave him before the restart when he stood with his head down 

in my opinion ,,,, git the shite bag to feck , tell me your opinion 

We were woeful. Don’t think anyone gets pass marks from that one. St Mirren were also terrible, and if there was a way for both teams to lose that would have been a fair result. It looks like we turned up thinking we already had the points, and that attitude only changed when they scored, and then we were screwed.

We did almost snatch something in the last seconds, which would have been robbery, but at no point in the game did we look like we had a plan. We couldn’t even do the basics.

Sticking on two more strikers was stupid, and made us worse. This was a game for someone like frear to offer something different, lumping the ball up to three guys who are pretty poor at winning the ball yielded the results most of us would have predicted.

Bigi probably gets the blame for the loss because he pretty much gave them that goal, but to take the heat off anyone else in claret and amber for that display would be criminal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just the usual PSA: to get rid of a player you need to either pay up his contract or get someone else to sign him. My guess is that we don’t have the money to do the former for the 10 players that are probably going to get the “get him tae” treatment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Every now and then we get a decent result, St Johnstone, Aberdeen, drawing with the old firm at home, but its  mostly rubbish we’re playing. We’ve basically signed a lot of duds and we’re paying for it.  I think our whole business plan needs to be looked at , what do you reckon the ratio is ,good signing for bad signing....1/10 ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, smiddy said:

never wins 50/50 balls.

never tries to win 50/50 balls

what was he doing at the goal ? 

oh and did u see the abuse main gave him before the restart when he stood with his head down 

in my opinion ,,,, git the shite bag to feck , tell me your opinion 

He's ok and creative on the ball when we're the better side, but if not he disappears. He can't defend and his strengths don't compensate for his weaknesses. If he plays those around him have to cover for him. He wouldn't be in my team and I've said so in the past.

Well, that's the end of a week where the standard of professionalism at Motherwell Football Club fell to perhaps an all time low.

When managers are picking and choosing what matches to compete in something is very, very badly wrong at the club.  I said at the time it was a deplorable decision.   Firstly we effectively given up a match where there was three points to be won.  Never mind that getting them was unlikely, they should been competed for but weren't. 

But then, secondly, for the team to be rested to put in that performance told you everything.   The style of play is an affront to top level football.   It's atrocious.  It's never been worse, never, in 40 years of watching this club. 

The standard of player is a disgrace.  Don't even have the most rudimentary footballing skills.  But forget using a football, they don't even have an ability to organise themselves, to run off the ball, to help team mates or even show any pride in themselves.  We punt it and we give away fouls.  That's what we do.  That's what 2 years of Robinson's coaching has done to us.  Punt and foul.

The manager proved himself an idiot this week.  And the players proved that not only are they not footballers, that they shouldn't be picking up wages on false pretenses, they proved that they don't even care that much.

Not one iota was given this afternoon until it was far too late.  Not one!  Same old faces, failing time and time again.  They need kicked out of the club.

And you know what the worst thing about today was?  It was oh so predictable.  We are truly woeful.  You know how bad?  Barraclough's team would murder that lot.  

Someone, somewhere, has to come into this club and introduce some professional standards.  The club right now is a disgrace.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Kmcalpin said:

He's ok and creative on the ball when we're the better side, but if not he disappears. He can't defend and his strengths don't compensate for his weaknesses. If he plays those around him have to cover for him. He wouldn't be in my team and I've said so in the past.

totally agree but why play him , the manager put him on and wasted the balance we had in defence

weird  bad tactics yet again .

11 minutes ago, Kmcalpin said:

yes your correct ,,, but would you have him in the trenches with you ? no nor would I 

3 minutes ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

Well, that's the end of a week where the standard of professionalism at Motherwell Football Club fell to perhaps an all time low.

When managers are picking and choosing what matches to compete in something is very, very badly wrong at the club.  I said at the time it was a deplorable decision.   Firstly we effectively given up a match where there was three points to be won.  Never mind that getting them was unlikely, they should been competed for but weren't. 

But then, secondly, for the team to be rested to put in that performance told you everything.   The style of play is an affront to top level football.   It's atrocious.  It's never been worse, never, in 40 years of watching this club. 

The standard of player is a disgrace.  Don't even have the most rudimentary footballing skills.  But forget using a football, they don't even have an ability to organise themselves, to run off the ball, to help team mates or even show any pride in themselves.  We punt it and we give away fouls.  That's what we do.  That's what 2 years of Robinson's coaching has done to us.  Punt and foul.

The manager proved himself an idiot this week.  And the players proved that not only are they not footballers, that they shouldn't be picking up wages on false pretenses, they proved that they don't even care that much.

Not one iota was given this afternoon until it was far too late.  Not one!  Same old faces, failing time and time again.  They need kicked out of the club.

And you know what the worst thing about today was?  It was oh so predictable.  We are truly woeful.  You know how bad?  Barraclough's team would murder that lot.  

Someone, somewhere, has to come into this club and introduce some professional standards.  The club right now is a disgrace.

100 fucking percent this.

Terrible performance from a team with no ideas or ability, left early couldn’t punish the kids any more, whole team needs cleared out, worst Motherwell squad for years, if by luck we stay up, major changes required at club, very disappointed...

7 minutes ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

Nailed it . 

Disgraceful performance today from start to finish. No pace, creativity, width, fight or desire to win the game. 

Bullied by St Mirren who where truly awful. They came playing for a draw, time wasting from the off and we got caught with a stupid sucker punch. 

So so predictable to play against and also so so easy to play against. 

Just utter utter shite.