2018'19 Game 20: Kilmarnock (H) Wednesday 26th December 2018

Kmcalpin

Looks like we have a 4-4-2, with Tait back on the right, and I assume Campbell in right mid. Or it’s a 4-3-3.

Either way it seems to tick the boxes for what most of us were crying out for (no 3-5-2, tait on the right, some width up front). Will be interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shame Turnbull is missing but having watched utter dross on Saturday, I’m liking the changes. For the first time in a while, we may see a Motherwell lineup that potentially offers a bit of balance. Here’s hoping ATS and Frear can hit the ground round and neither are thrown under the bus with a half time withdrawal. 

2 minutes ago, Lobey_Dosser said:

Shame Turnbull is missing but having watched utter dross on Saturday, I’m liking the changes. For the first time in a while, we may see a Motherwell lineup that potentially offers a bit of balance. Here’s hoping ATS and Frear can hit the ground round and neither are thrown under the bus with a half time withdrawal. 

so do I , but with both of them having had little action I am hoping they are up for it, also if we are playing frear,we need to give him the feckin ball, we will see 

Just now, ropy said:

He needs to show for it then move things forward, not play it back to the full back

yip spot on , get the ball and drive with it don't look for the nice easy inside ball or the back ball, go forward at pace and deliver if heez then fecked after 60 mins get hom off and change it, but I would rather he gave everything and emptyied his tank