Kmcalpin

2018'19 Game 20: Kilmarnock (H) Wednesday 26th December 2018

I reckon we'll snatch a point, but would be thrilled if we took all three points. Kilmarnock are a quality outfit at the moment, but if we play as we know we can, there's no reason we can't win today.

Well about to set off, can’t believe it will be as bad as Saturday so fingers crossed we get something from the game.

48 minutes ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

Really slow, injury prone and not really been in good form.

Slow and not in good form? Who the hell should be playing today then? Unfortunately that describes more that half the team at the moment...

Going with the whole counter intuitive thing since I really don't like the look of that line up I'm going to say we are going to get something out of this match.

And I'll keep thinking that while I walk up to Fir Park and try and convince myself! :lol:

18 minutes ago, couttsy said:

Slow and not in good form? Who the hell should be playing today then? Unfortunately that describes more that half the team at the moment...

True but we probably have a few more options at centre half than most other areas. 

Looks like we have a 4-4-2, with Tait back on the right, and I assume Campbell in right mid. Or it’s a 4-3-3.

Either way it seems to tick the boxes for what most of us were crying out for (no 3-5-2, tait on the right, some width up front). Will be interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

how can he bring frear inn, when he hasn't even brought him on in any of the last few games, just a question so hope nobody jumps at mw 

Shame Turnbull is missing but having watched utter dross on Saturday, I’m liking the changes. For the first time in a while, we may see a Motherwell lineup that potentially offers a bit of balance. Here’s hoping ATS and Frear can hit the ground round and neither are thrown under the bus with a half time withdrawal. 

2 minutes ago, Lobey_Dosser said:

Shame Turnbull is missing but having watched utter dross on Saturday, I’m liking the changes. For the first time in a while, we may see a Motherwell lineup that potentially offers a bit of balance. Here’s hoping ATS and Frear can hit the ground round and neither are thrown under the bus with a half time withdrawal. 

so do I , but with both of them having had little action I am hoping they are up for it, also if we are playing frear,we need to give him the feckin ball, we will see 

Just now, ropy said:

He needs to show for it then move things forward, not play it back to the full back

yip spot on , get the ball and drive with it don't look for the nice easy inside ball or the back ball, go forward at pace and deliver if heez then fecked after 60 mins get hom off and change it, but I would rather he gave everything and emptyied his tank 

Where's David Turnbull? Gorin in. Turnbull not even a sub??Apart from that the team looks ok. Frear must be on about his last chance to impress as is ATS.

Turnbull is out sick, so the midfield kind of picks itself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, DEWELL said:

Where's David Turnbull? Gorin in. Turnbull not even a sub??Apart from that the team looks ok. Frear must be on about his last chance to impress as is ATS.

last,last,last,lastist chance, turn it on or git tae , if you ask me 

Can't catch a break. Dunne / McHugh head clash has seen Dunne stretchered off and McHugh off (looking concusssed).

On top of that our 3-4-1-2 shape has had to change and, of course, we used 2 subs already.

Bad day all round. 

Now Mbulu took a crack on the head and Main is down injured after a head knock. 

Jesus, All 3 subs used in 25 minutes. A miracle if we get anything out of this now. 

Main back on (not sure if he's 100%), Mbulu replaced by Grimshaw and Dunne taken to hospital.

And all injuries appear to have been our own players clashing with each other.