The Case of the Missing Physio

smiddy

1 minute ago, smiddy said:

I noticed  on wed when dunne and McHugh had there head clash, that davie Henderson and another one of our physios attended to dunne but it was the Kilmarnock physios that attended to McHugh where was aileen, just a simple question but noticed that she was missing,any ideas ??????

Got a wee crush on her ?

1 minute ago, Yodo said:

Got a wee crush on her ?

yip she better lookimg than you, If you are who I think you are wee man, anyway if shes the first team physio she should be there "in case something happens" and it did, and she wasn't anyway just curious to know, maybe she also has had enough of watchin that keek, anyway not like you not to notice things like that ???

1 minute ago, WishyWell said:

She’s not the first team physio - Davie Henderson is. Aileen is the reserve team physio. 

well that answers that question then, I have seen her on the park at first team games, and after the head knock I wondered where she was as the 2 Kilmarnock physios were on the park

4 minutes ago, daver said:

There certainly is. If someone is trying to get some innuendo or gossip going then maybe it's better, on occasion, to take a step back and think if there's anything to be gained by airing it on a public forum. 

?????? jesus I only asked a question, is there something I should know ?????????? 

Does she normally carry out pitch duties on match days? I'm not certain but I don't think she does so there may not have been any reason at all.  If there is anything going on (and I'm not privy to insider information) then it's not really football related. Transfer rumours etc. are a different matter and the wilder the rumours the better!

14 minutes ago, daver said:

Does she normally carry out pitch duties on match days? I'm not certain but I don't think she does so there may not have been any reason at all.  If there is anything going on (and I'm not privy to insider information) then it's not really football related. Transfer rumours etc. are a different matter and the wilder the rumours the better!

yes she has / does, the reason I asked this perfectly legit question was at the game, 2 of our players are spark out, wee davie is doing a mad dance at the first aiders, 2 Kilmarnock physios are attending to or least injured player ( McHugh) so I don't think there was any fishing,rumour starters etc etc it was a genuine f@ckin question , which I have now been given an answer for

nothing more, nothing less, I am now finished with this as I only asked a QUESTION and people on here go nuts ,,, ps I know she used to go on the pitch because  from the POD she had a crackin erse 

• Andy_P changed the title to The Case of the Missing Physio

No offence intended although I don't think I or anyone else went nuts. I wasn't at the game so didn't see the incident to put the question into context so apologies if it was a genuine question.

I also don't sit in the POD so don't get to appreciate the same view you do!