• Allan Campbell
    • Conor Sammon
    • Danny Johnson
    • Elliott Frear
    • David Turnbull
    • Adam Livingstone
    • Null Vote

1 hour ago, stevie_mfc said:

Went for Frear, thought we seen the best of him today and what he is capable of when played in the correct position. Aldred was a close second due to his goals. 

Also felt Grimshaw had a good game. For me he is starting to show how important a player he is for us in that he can play a number of positions 

Agree with all of that. Credit also to players that I assume were playing in spite of not being 100%, due to recent injury or illness: Hartley, Turnbull, ATS

I don't normally vote when I don't attend, but having watched the full 90 minutes on Alba, I decided to break the normal rule. Frear for me, looked like the player we all hoped he would be when he first played. Honourable mentions for Aldred, Grimshaw and Turnbull.

I’m going to go with Frear because of the difference he made to our whole game, and taking into consideration he has been out of the team for large spells. He didn’t stop all game and also contributed defensively. It certainly sounds like the manager is looking to change the tactical approach (he talked about two wingers in a 442 or 433) so Frear has a chance to really kick on.

Aldred is up there for player of the season so far, and I think someone needs to have an excellent second half of the season to overtake him.

• Like 1