BBC alba Fri 18 jan

grizzlyg

Don't worry folks, it's not another bad joke. Just to say if you don't already know there is a documentary on BBC alba at 9.00 on friday night about the cup win of 1991. Should be good as long as it isn't all in Gaelic!!!!.    For the older ones it Reminds me of series Tutti Frutti in the 80's when a group of them are watching Postman Pat but it's in Gaelic. One guy says 'i can't understand a word they are saying'.........his pal replies...'IT'S FUR WEANSSSSSSS'.    COYW

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

It's easy to forget  (especially at my age) there is a generation of 'Well fans who are too young to remember our Cup win, or just weren't born. While I'm not generally a fan of 10th, 15th, 20th, 25th etc. anniversary DVDs I'm looking forward to seeing this film. It seems to be a bit different from the standard fare.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Good stuff.

Like 'Flow, I always remember how quiet we were at the end of 90 minutes. Never been more emotionally drained at a football match in my life. And then when Kirky scored so early on in extra time we knew it was going to be a nerve shredder to hang on. 

I'm exhausted again just watching it.

Just watched it now. Trying to hide the wee tear in the eye from the wife.

Some contrast from making sure I don't see sportscene in case I have to witness an of yesterdays clusterfuck.

Any insight as to why Dougie Arnott didn't feature at all?   Clearly get the sense that he and the club haven't parted on good terms, but seems a missed opportunity not having him on there at all.  Likewise Craig Paterson (Maxwell more understandable given where he lives I guess).  

• Like 1