retro kits

Neilwell86

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Gadgey said:

Hey UBH, did you get any joy with Aztec on the white Umbro shirt?

Also, if you’re still in contact with them, any chance you can chat them up for the ‘82 (home and away) and ‘86 Scotland shirts?

I’ve put it to him, although, he normally has a huge demand list from other fans to get their teams kit made. I’m sure it will get made eventually as he normally comes through. I’ll need to check out those Scotland ones as he has done a few in the past. They recently released the Scotland, Argentina World Cup kit and it looked cracking. 

4 hours ago, Gadgey said:

I can see why he’s being inundated, the quality of product is better than much of the competition. I haven’t seen the 78 shirt on their website. Do you have a link?

It’s not on the website yet, however, he is doing both the home and the white away.
D3zTD3jW4AAU-or.jpg

6 hours ago, SCDave said:

I wonder what's longer, his list of shirt requests, or his list of cease and desist requests?
He's going to get himself into a fair amount of bother from clubs AND brands.

His stuff is made abroad in Thailand. I’m sure the big boys like adidas, Umbro, Manchester United, Liverpool etc have tried to stop him, however, I suspect you would need to halt it at source and I’m not sure that is possible. If it was possible the main players would have done it long before now. What they do is clearly illegal, however, it’s the most accurate retro out there and nobody comes close to matching them.

8 hours ago, SCDave said:

I wonder what's longer, his list of shirt requests, or his list of cease and desist requests?
He's going to get himself into a fair amount of bother from clubs AND brands.

I have wondered about this in this past. There are clearly licensing laws otherwise full detail retro shirts would be readily available. 

There must be some kind of loophole though. One of my boys summer holiday highlights during our annual trip to Turkey is getting all of the up to date shirts of all the top teams. The shirts are of a good standard and available in most clothing stores in full display of the authorities.

6 hours ago, underboyleheating said:

It’s not on the website yet, however, he is doing both the home and the white away.
D3zTD3jW4AAU-or.jpg

Joe Jordan fae Cleland who pioneered the 2 missing front teeth look on a world stage and Frank McGarvey who.....probably would’ve looked better if he was missing 2 front teeth.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi there,

My name is Sean. You may have seen me on the video the club put out a few weeks back:

I'm new to the area and new to the club and have set myself the task of tracking down the Motherwell kits from 1991 onwards.

I'm documenting my progress over on Instagram if you want to give me a follow - https://www.instagram.com/steelmansean/

Always on the lookout for kits (especially the Hummel home & away and the black Pony away kit), so give us a shout if you are willing to part with any. Likewise, if there's any kit you are trying to track down yourselves, do let me know and I'll keep an eye out!

Thanks,
Sean 

Edited by steelmansean
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2