retro kits

Neilwell86

Just now, The African said:

Really like that. They do some interesting stuff. Good luck to them.

Always brave doing Motherwell retro as we are not a massive club and sales will not be the same as for other clubs. The added bonus is that they are really well made and far better than the retro that was available in 1986. In fact I’m sure the retro back in the day had a basic black printed club badge.

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, underboyleheating said:

Wow, hopefully they will produce more. Have you tried contacting them? The guy’s name is Dave.

Tried emailing them a couple of years ago through their website contact  in relation to getting an xxl in the 80s adidas kit that was sold out in that size,if they were going to produce some more........just got a bog standard reply .....auto generated reply...thanks for contacting us......Blah blah blah?....not answering my question

2 hours ago, Pettywulliegrew-2 said:

Tried emailing them a couple of years ago through their website contact  in relation to getting an xxl in the 80s adidas kit that was sold out in that size,if they were going to produce some more........just got a bog standard reply .....auto generated reply...thanks for contacting us......Blah blah blah?....not answering my question

Are you on Twitter? If so you can DM the guy direct and he’s pretty good at getting back to you. It’s how I contacted him to suggest the shirt.

4 minutes ago, SteelmaninOZ said:

Yes   :woop:My favourite strip from 70’s and the away one just need the claret shorts. 

You have made me day UBH:drinks:

Sadly most of his stock is in kid’s sizes as they were the target market for team replica. I still have my original white away from that era and it’s almost impossible to wear due to the material used. 

2 minutes ago, underboyleheating said:

Sadly most of his stock is in kid’s sizes as they were the target market for team replica. I still have my original white away from that era and it’s almost impossible to wear due to the material used. 

I was going to frame it and hang it in me man cave along with the other ones 

On 2/18/2019 at 12:05 AM, underboyleheating said:

Are you on Twitter? If so you can DM the guy direct and he’s pretty good at getting back to you. It’s how I contacted him to suggest the shirt.

If you've got the guy's ear, maybe the white Umbro away with the claret/amber panel across the chest could be the next project?  They've brought that template out for the Dundee home kit and Current Buns away previously I think.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1