Robinson... How Do We Think He's Doing ?

postiejim

1 minute ago, smiddy said:

ffs yodo you are in a good mood, all change that, ROBINSON MUST STAY  after that result, and the possible signing of McCormack and who ever else , I think he will be safe till the summer so you will have another 5 months to moan  hahahahaha

Only papering over the cracks so don't get carried away Smiddy not like you tae have the wool pulled over yer eyes 

2 minutes ago, Yodo said:

Only papering over the cracks so don't get carried away Smiddy not like you tae have the wool pulled over yer eyes 

not pulling the wool over my eyes but the fact is it would cost us ££££ that we don't have , and I think his contract is up in the summer, so he will / might go then , but as I have said before, " to be replaced by who "

5 minutes ago, smiddy said:

not pulling the wool over my eyes but the fact is it would cost us ££££ that we don't have , and I think his contract is up in the summer, so he will / might go then , but as I have said before, " to be replaced by who "

He won't walk away gets his money to easily at FP only has to mention budget and everybody falls in behind him 

On ‎10‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 10:57 AM, texanwellfan said:

Based on my criteria set previously I no longer think he is doing fine. If he doesnt win against St Mirren and Dundee then he is in deep shit and us along with him. If that's the case then what does he have to do by Christmas to keep his job? I think if he can have us in 8th place or better by the end of the year and 9 point gap over 11th spot he stays but he needs to have some expectations laid out for him if he wants to continue into next season. Yes we need results but there has to be some attempt to play some football that people will pay to come and watch. We Ok from this need to play the system that suits the players or if he sticks with 352 he needs to be buying players that can play in that system.

Ok I am not even going to think about the managerial situation anymore. While not in 8th position he does have us 9 points ahead of 11th spot. Now that may be due as much to St Mirren and Dundee as it is to Robinson but for me, that gap means he stays till he end of the season. Lets hope he can improve the quality of the squad and the way we play the second half of the season.

• Like 1

On ‎12‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 7:46 PM, texanwellfan said:

Ok I am not even going to think about the managerial situation anymore. While not in 8th position he does have us 9 points ahead of 11th spot. Now that may be due as much to St Mirren and Dundee as it is to Robinson but for me, that gap means he stays till he end of the season. Lets hope he can improve the quality of the squad and the way we play the second half of the season.

ooofft don't tell yodo robbos  here till the end of the season,,,,,,, he will go into meltdown, heez got nobody to moan at now during the winter break" ROBBO MUST STAY" (till the end of the season )

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, milo said:

Luton still looking for a manager?.....

Enough is enough.

Unfortunately there are still too many happy clappers quite chuffed we made it to (and got horsed in) two cup finals last season. Plus his pal is Chief Exec, so he's going nowhere

2 minutes ago, Shaka said:

Unfortunately there are still too many happy clappers quite chuffed we made it to (and got horsed in) two cup finals last season. Plus his pal is Chief Exec, so he's going nowhere

Hell mend them then as if the board won’t act and results and performances continue where they’ve left off, as it looks like they will, then the crowds will dwindle even further. 

Going out the cup at home to lower league opposition is unforgivable. Between that, the shocking summer recruitment, the tactics, the performances and results it’s been horrific from the start this season.

Many of us hoped that signing off before the break on a win coupled with a genuine marquee signing would give us fresh impetus for the second half of the season but with that shot down in flames Robinsons position is now untenable and he has to go. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, milo said:

Going out the cup at home to lower league opposition is unforgivable. Between that, the shocking summer recruitment, the tactics, the performances and results it’s been horrific from the start this season.

We've been horrendous since November bar a flukey Scottish Cup run.

How long before Burrows and the board grow themselves a set of balls and get rid ? Today showed yet again how tactically naive this footballing dinosaur is. Effectively played with 4 centre half’s ( included McHugh) from the start and hoofed it route one to two midgets against 4 giants. 

His tactics are dross, his signings are the same and our season is over bar a relegation fight .

Based on today the players either don’t want to play for him, are all shite or didn’t know what the were meant to be doing. 

I believe we have 7 or 8 players good enough to do well in this league but not under his stewardship . If burrows persists with him the latest dwindling crowds will dwindle further - no cup runs to hide behind .

what did he work on in Tenerife other than head tennis ? Fucking clueless

• Like 1

He's got to go now.

We are constantly at crisis point now and have been for some time with the odd win and the ineptitude of other clubs taking the pressure off. The guy is incapable of picking a line up or formation that lasts longer than 45 minutes, there is no way he is the person at the helm of the club long term. Get him to fuck.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Motherwellfc1991 said:

How long before Burrows and the board grow themselves a set of balls and get rid ? Today showed yet again how tactically naive this footballing dinosaur is. Effectively played with 4 centre half’s ( included McHugh) from the start and hoofed it route one to two midgets against 4 giants. 

His tactics are dross, his signings are the same and our season is over bar a relegation fight .

Based on today the players either don’t want to play for him, are all shite or didn’t know what the were meant to be doing. 

I believe we have 7 or 8 players good enough to do well in this league but not under his stewardship . If burrows persists with him the latest dwindling crowds will dwindle further - no cup runs to hide behind .

what did he work on in Tenerife other than head tennis ? Fucking clueless

I wonder how many of the "record number of season ticket holders" will be encouraged to stay next season? Our crowds will now dwindle between now and May. Yet more money this incompetent clown is costing us

14 minutes ago, steelboy said:

He's got to go now.

We are constantly at crisis point now and have been for some time with the odd win and the ineptitude of other clubs taking the pressure off.

This, really.

Robinson has had so many chances and he's not built on any of them. 

At this stage there is simply no reason to believe we can go forward for any more than a game or two before the standard bilge returns.