Robinson... How Do We Think He's Doing ?

postiejim

We  should have punted him during the November international break. Now do we punt him with the window open and a new manager coming into a bit of a shambolic  set up and guff players needing moved on. It's blatantly obvious the players aren't playing for him. We've been crap especially at home now for months. Surely even the happiest of clappers must've had enough.

Robinson shows no sign of having any type of long term plan and really needs to go now.  If we were going through a shit time because he was trying to build something that might be acceptable but it just seems to be one shambles after another with the odd surprise decent performance.

• Like 1

He has a point in his interview regarding the time it’s going to take to scrap the old style of play,  and I’m happy he’s going to persevere with the new style, but I’m getting tired of his “no excuses, I’ll shoulder the blame, now sit back and listen to some excuses”  interview template.

• Like 1

Think it's time to hear from the club. What exactly is their vision for the organization, and how far along are we towards that vision? The fan ownership is a wonderful idea, but how viable is that with so few attending games. Hearts have started down that road, but have a committed owner at the moment, and they have a very different level of support. And, if I'm right, Hearts owner seems prepared to continue until the fan option has a better chance of succeeding.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Fairhill said:

Think it's time to hear from the club. What exactly is their vision for the organization, and how far along are we towards that vision? The fan ownership is a wonderful idea, but how viable is that with so few attending games. Hearts have started down that road, but have a committed owner at the moment, and they have a very different level of support. And, if I'm right, Hearts owner seems prepared to continue until the fan option has a better chance of succeeding. 

The fan ownership has nothing to do with it. We will cut our cloth to whatever our income is, no one is going to pump cash into us.

Edit - What Burrows and Robinson should be thinking about is loyalty to Robinson vs fans drifting away.

We got a decent result in our last game but yet we decide to change the team and bring in 2 guys that robinson has admitted are nowhere near fit,absolutely mind boggling,we then play with 2 wingers and 2 smaller guys up front but persist with the long ball stuff that's been dire all season,so when is it exactly this new style of play that robinson is talking about going to be on show,if ever there was a game to go and show some attacking intent,it was today.between the team selection,tactics and robinsons joke of a post match interview,its been a shambles all round today,you really couldn't make all that up if you tried but it's become the norm for the club right now.

37 minutes ago, mfc said:

We got a decent result in our last game but yet we decide to change the team and bring in 2 guys that robinson has admitted are nowhere near fit,absolutely mind boggling,we then play with 2 wingers and 2 smaller guys up front but persist with the long ball stuff that's been dire all season,so when is it exactly this new style of play that robinson is talking about going to be on show,if ever there was a game to go and show some attacking intent,it was today.between the team selection,tactics and robinsons joke of a post match interview,its been a shambles all round today,you really couldn't make all that up if you tried but it's become the norm for the club right now.

There was a change of formation, but the style of play was exactly the same. That’s the baffling thing because the two were totally incompatible today. He may be intending playing a different style which of course most would welcome, but it’s certainly not started yet.

Never one for calling for manager to go but after today I am sorry he can go and take his garbage style of fitba with him. And take frear and Hartley with him....if Hartley could play as well as he could talk he would be a world beater.   I don't think bielsa needs any spies to watch how we play

1 hour ago, Yodo said:

Get him to fuck the winter break has made no difference and his biggest mistake today was 

playing McCormack who looked totally unfit and offered he haw . We are rancid the only cure is to sack the manager before the Hibs game 

HI YA ,, YODO ,,,,,,,,, hi ya mister...……. as before ,,,,,, to be replaced by who ????????? 

the normal shite ,,,big yogi

or mixu whitthefucksu

or any of the other dross,,,i don't think he should stay , but do we stick or twist, keep him till his contract is up in the summer then he goes and we finish 10th and escape, 

pay him up, replace him with ,,a n other who gets us relegated but blames it on robbos team ??? fecked if we do, n fecked if we don't , just my opinion

Yes I know the usual dross such as Yogi will be quoted.

Neither can I name a replacement but then again I am not in the football business. What we need  is a  manager with a Stevie Clarke background ie  managed at a reasonably high level although  maybe not successfully, been assistant coach at some top clubs picking up experience and knowledge. Surely the Club or their contacts are aware of "names". Or am I being naive.

19 minutes ago, smiddy said:

HI YA ,, YODO ,,,,,,,,, hi ya mister...……. as before ,,,,,, to be replaced by who ????????? 

the normal shite ,,,big yogi

or mixu whitthefucksu

or any of the other dross,,,i don't think he should stay , but do we stick or twist, keep him till his contract is up in the summer then he goes and we finish 10th and escape, 

pay him up, replace him with ,,a n other who gets us relegated but blames it on robbos team ??? fecked if we do, n fecked if we don't , just my opinion

If you can provide a list of everybody who will apply then I’m sure people will give opinions on who their preferred choice would be. If you don’t know who’ll apply then it’s a bit of a daft question.

Enough is enough.

We had a good comparison today.  Ross co had no stronger a team today than against our u21s.  U21s could arguably have beaten them without the red card.  You watch the U21s and they pass and move and try to play football from the back.

Aldred, Hartley, Dunne and McHugh all are totally one footed.  They all are cumbersome and as a default blooter the ball forward.  Sadly that was the case as usual today.  Our only centre half, who can play out from the back, Barry McGuire has bizarrely been sent out on loan.

Our weakest position is undoubtedly left back.  Dunne had a nightmare today.  Ross Co must have been delighted to see Livingstone wasn't even in the squad.  Unfathomable.

Frear suudenly has become a positive in Robinson's mind.  Why?  He will never make a player.

As for the manager's interview today, I feel he is unravelling before our very eyes.

Enough is enough.  I can't believe there can possibly be 2 worse teams in the Premier League than us.  I fear Robinson is basing his management style on Theresa May's Brexit approach.

2 hours ago, fizoxy said:

He has a point in his interview regarding the time it’s going to take to scrap the old style of play,  and I’m happy he’s going to persevere with the new style, but I’m getting tired of his “no excuses, I’ll shoulder the blame, now sit back and listen to some excuses”  interview template.

He had no intention of scrapping style of play summed up by signing Sammon in the summer......agree totally about his excuses...bored stuff listening to them

38 minutes ago, Villageman said:

Yes I know the usual dross such as Yogi will be quoted.

Neither can I name a replacement but then again I am not in the football business. What we need  is a  manager with a Stevie Clarke background ie  managed at a reasonably high level although  maybe not successfully, been assistant coach at some top clubs picking up experience and knowledge. Surely the Club or their contacts are aware of "names". Or am I being naive.

as you say ,,, but all that = £££££ which weve not got , but like you I would like that as well

39 minutes ago, GrahamH said:

If you can provide a list of everybody who will apply then I’m sure people will give opinions on who their preferred choice would be. If you don’t know who’ll apply then it’s a bit of a daft question.

as I said that's the normal shit names that go about, but as we don't know who will apply as I said  " do we stick or twist " what would you do ?? 

3 minutes ago, grizzlyg said:

Not touting him but why so much negativity about yogi?..took Falkirk to cup final.....took Inverness to final and won.    Track record better than a lot but I feel we should look for something left field..........but not another Kampman

I only mentioned yogi as a for instance because his name always crops up , but for yogi see stubbs / mixu / danny lennon or any other of the medias favs 

why don't we give it to our FAMOUS FAN  Gordon dalziel :whistling::)