2018'19 Game 23:Dundee (A) Saturday 26th January 2019

Yabba's Turd

We've played better and lost, as they say.  

Every time I have seen Dundee in the past couple of seasons they look decent enough until they get in front of goals - and they just look miles out. 

Important win that takes us 13 points clear of Accies (and will keep us 2 points behind Hibs after their inevitable meltdown tomorrow :ph34r:)

1 minute ago, smiddy said:

I like main for his running and work rate ,,, but for feck sake its time to drop him for dare I say salmon ,,, but something needs to change we have a striker who couldn't score the the proverbial bag of fa,,,, ies 

He couldn’t score even if you were the goalie 

1 minute ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

Dundee is Robinson's lucky team.

Out of our 8 league wins this season David Turnbull has scored in 5, scored the opener in 4 and scored the winner in 3.  Colossal contribution and didn't even start a game until October.

In an otherwise pretty grim season, David Turnbull's emergence has been the highlight for us. I really hope we can hang on to him.

Dundee pressed us the whole game, and really should have had more than a shot on target, but that is why they are shite.

Frear coming on gave us that little extra width and opened it up enough for us to make our one chance of the game, and we took it.  

Main’s excellent trap and attempted lob from the edge of the box, followed closely by his long ranger for a throw in summed up his game, but I’d rather he tried these things than totally hide.  Can’t really fault his work rate right now. 

Ariyibi never got into the game, nothing worked for him at all, but that’s the life of a winger, good thing we have a spare one.

not sure what the deal was with our defense, but we looked shaky all game.

The Dundee fans and commentators are the whiniest of all. Everything was a foul and a yellow, and apparently they had a bunch of penalty shouts. One of their shite strikers was throwing himself around all game, and collum wasn’t buying it, but their fans were all over that. At one point they accused Gillespie of time wasting for going down after being punted in the knackers. They seem to feed off the dourness of Paul mcgowans face. His hair is just a travesty. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1