2018/19 Game 24: Livingston (H) Saturday 2nd February

Yabba's Turd

1 minute ago, texanwellfan said:

I really hope we don't sit back on the 3 goal lead.  We should be looking to increase our lead and provide some more entertainment to compensate for all those games with zero to cheer about.

Part of that will depend on how Livi respond. They will be all out attack this half with nothing to lose.

We handled the second half well, making sure they didn’t get back into the game easily. We had a couple of breaks but were way more conservative overall, which is probably the professional thing to do. 

Thought Gorrin had a really good game, keeping things calm and collected in the middle and breaking things up. He and Campbell are giving the attacking mids the license to push on.  Hastie, Turnbull and Campbell are players you pay to watch, hopefully we secure hastie for a couple more years soon. I think we need to consider extending Gorrin.

Great to see main with the neat finish at the end of a good move, and I thought that Tait and grimmy were solid.

James Scott is a unit. I’m looking forward to him rag dolling defenders for the rest of the season.  

• Like 2