• David Turnbull
    • Curtis Main
    • Alex Rodriguez Gorrin
    • Jake Hastie
    • Elliott Frear
    • James Scott
    • Ross McCormack
    • Null Vote

Hard to choose, great performance from everyone. Got to be Hastie but what a player! 2 goals and ran livi riot. The difference with him and Ariyibi as wide men is unbelievable.

Hastie, Ariyibi (first half) make us so much more attractive to watch than pre-Christmas and Main's effort added to his cool finish deserves a mention; but I voted for Aldred; I thought he was immense today.

Can not complain if anyone went with Hastie but I'm going for Gorrin. The guy won almost everything, and if he didn't't at the first attempt he did the second.  

I’ve voted for Gorrin the past two games and he impressed again but what a run for Hastie’s second goal, well done that man.

Gorrin was good, but I’m going with hastie purely for his acceleration for the 3rd, warp speed.

So many good performances... Gillespie (one great save, one good save and an assist)... Aldred (8 out of 10 every week)... Gorrin (solid)... Ariyibi (great first half)... Main (energetic as usual, but with a goal)... but it has to be Hastie today

• Like 1

Some great performances today. All mostly in first half (second half was pretty comfortable if unspectacular).

Gorrin, Campbell, Tait, Ariyibi, Turnbull and Main all played well.

MoM though has to be Jake Hastie. Great performance capped by a great goal and unlucky not to get a hat trick.

Went for Dunne. Thought both him and Alfred dealt with everything Livvy threw at them. Further forward I thought Gorrin, Turnbull, Campbell, Main were excellent and Hastie almost got my vote for a tremendous performance

30 minutes ago, 2/6 tae get in said:

Popular vote will be for Hastie and rightly so but Aldred and Gorrin played their hearts out today so going for a gutsy Aldred .

But did you vote?