2018/19 game 25: St Mirren (A) Wednesday 6th February

texanwellfan

No reason to be pessimistic tonight given our recent form but our team is fairly young and prone to inconsistency.  It'll be a hard game. Wouldn't surprise me if Ariyib4gi is dropped to the bench tonight as he isn't fully fit and may struggle to play 2 games a week right now.  I guess we'll find out soon enough.

What a goal from Hastie, and a brilliant save from Gillespie too! Gorrin likes to get stuck in but is giving away too many fouls for me, the pace of Hastie & Ariyibi is worrying St Midden.

The most evident thing for me so far tho, is that our attacking free kicks and corners are fucking awful!

Bit of a mixed bag so far. Some of the individual performances haven't been what they could be but as a team we are competing. Some room for improvement though.

Hastie on the right tonight and I think that has favoured him more than Ariyibi who's had some nice touches but not really asserted himself. Hastie has been fantastic though and scored a pearler.

Need to make 2-0 as St. Mirren have looked dangerous on a couple of occasions.