2018/19 Game 26: Hearts (H) Sunday 17th February 12.15pm Kick Off

Andy_P

The longer we can keep the run going,the better. We have had a rest and should be seriouslyup for this. A game we can win. Do so and we keep the feel good factor going for another few games. 

In terms of selection and tactics, same again please. We have found a way that works for us and see no reason to muck about with it for this fixture.

With St Johnstone away to Rangers we could finish the weekend a point off the top six. Absolutely remarkable.

It'll be a tough game and I think we'll see an end to the winning streak, but the unbeaten run will continue. 1-1 with a late McCormack equaliser off the bench.

• Yabba's Turd changed the title to 2018/19 Game 26: Hearts (H) Sunday 17th February 12.15pm Kick Off
18 hours ago, weeyin said:

A leisurely 7am for me :blink:

Then bacon rolls at half time.

Gonna be in New Orleans on Sunday.

1. Any idea what time kick off is there?

2. Any US channels likely to be showing the game if I can find a bar thats open?

Cheers in advance!

1 minute ago, weeyin said:

6:15am kick off in New Orleans.

No Scottish League games on any US channels.

You can pay a few quid to watch the game on tv.motherwellfc co.uk (although it will likely be the Hearts commentary).

Cheers dude!

49 minutes ago, daver said:

This might be a silly question but why is it likely to be the Hearts commentators?

There seems to be reciprocal arrangements between the teams that stream live.  So all that happens for away games is that the MFC TV channel shows the away team's stream - commentators and all. Probably the easiest and cheapest way to run it.

3 minutes ago, weeyin said:

There seems to be reciprocal arrangements between the teams that stream live.  So all that happens for away games is that the MFC TV channel shows the away team's stream - commentators and all. Probably the easiest and cheapest way to run it.

so you are saying the media team from the home club normally cover the game ( have all gear etc in place) , and share feed ( and associated commentary) with the visiting club, s o both clubs TV channels broadcast the same 'show' as produced by the home club?

Exactly.

I believe it's the BBC video feed we use at Fir Park, but not sure if that's true at every ground. But the commentating and the streaming to the internet is all done by the home club.

The 'Well media team does still do an audio stream from away grounds, but with the significantly different delays in the audio buffering and video buffering they can be miles out of sync and not worth messing around with.

Dunno. They are all away games from here!

I have the day and the time right the rest is details :rolleyes:

EDIT: in case it wasn't obvious, I have been reading this thread all week convinced this was an away game. Even after Brazilian's post, I hadn't twigged.