Andy_P

2018/19 Game 26: Hearts (H) Sunday 17th February 12.15pm Kick Off

1 minute ago, robsterwood said:

Top 6 looks possible now.  Maybe outside europe chance.

Looong way to go yet. Hearts well capable of scoring one or two here... though they do have a poor record of coming from behind recently.

Gorrin is going to get sent off at this rate, and Hearts will end up getting a penalty simply because they will wear the ref down with the constant appeals. Hearts however look very capable of pulling this back regardless.

5 minutes ago, numpty said:

Looong way to go yet. Hearts well capable of scoring one or two here... though they do have a poor record of coming from behind recently.

I know. Im not used to being so optimistic. 

Sadly it’s been coming, Hearts by far the better team.

I think the two formations together are leaving both teams exposed. We are struggling to defend their top 3 with Ikpeazu causing a lot of trouble.  When we attack, there back 3 can be got at. Steven Robinson has a few things to consider at the break. Bolt has been very quite other than a couple of runs, same goes for Hastie. Midfield look a little stretched. May need to consider a formation change to win this game; either that or tidy up a few aspects and hope we get a goal and hold on. A draw wouldn’t be the end of the world.

FUCKING HATE NAISIMTH! How does he get away with refereeing games. Always in the refs ear.

Match has see-sawed.

Thought we started poorly but Hastie's fantastic goal had Hearts rattled for a while. However Hearts finished the half stronger.

Really poor goal to lose, looked totally avoidable to me.

i'd like to see us try and get the wingers more involved although having said that I think Ariyibi needs to make some better runs off the ball so we can give it to him. Once again Main having to fight for everything, we hardly ever give him a decent pass always seems to be 50/50 balls

My stream froze just as the keeper was about to collect Turnbull's free kick. Just as I was thinking "wrong option son" the stream started again.

Pleasing.