• Alex Rodriguez Gorrin
    • Curtis Main
    • David Turnbull
    • Jake Hastie
    • Carl McHugh
    • Elliott Frear
    • James Scott
    • Null Vote

Turnbull  - throughout the 90 , took control of the ball and slowed the game to his pace ,

his ability just to take a little touch and turn to free himself some space is so natural to him its unreal, 

not enough credit for his goal ,  he got some movement on that ball right to left , up and over also dropping it just where the keeper had to fully adjust (yes keeper error , but forced)

Aldred had a stormer in quite a battle and huge credit for his desire, as he was right in on that rebound in 92mins , if the spin hadn't taken it in

An all round solid performance again. Turnbull excellent, Hastie dangerous on the ball, Alfred solid against a very difficult opponent, and a special mention for McHugh who I thought did really well on his time on the pitch. My man of the match though is Curtis Main who once again ran himself into the ground and made it hard for the Hearts back line.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, MelvinBragg said:

He may not have been man of the match but I really am growing to love Liam Grimshaw..

We were saying that at the game, his form has been crucial to our six game run, rarely the best player on the park, but never the worst, a very consistent performer.

7 minutes ago, MelvinBragg said:

He may not have been man of the match but I really am growing to love Liam Grimshaw..

Yes, I think he has settled into that right back position. He has taken some stick but I’d like to see us keep him. I also think it’s no surprise that other players are performing better in a settled team. Including Frear who has looked better in his recent appearances. But for man of the match, I’ll give that to Turnbull. Classiest player on the field by a mile.