2018/19 Game 27: Celtic (A) Sunday 24th February 3.00pm Kick Off

Yabba's Turd

How did the German full back stay on the park for 90 minutes ,on Thursday over in Spain he tugs a player twice and  is rightly sent off . Today he tugs Ariyibi all game and doesn't get booked till the last ten minutes ? If Bowman was a thug then Big Ed is a one man wrecking crew first one looks like an elbow ( wait for sportscene to judge ) and the second jumped into Karl ,two players badly injured and one off on a stretcher yet he managed ninety minutes also 

Said it before Shellic Tam should never be allowed back in Fir Park he absolutely slated our club today couldn't keep his feelings in check the hatred he has for us had to heard to be believed 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, postiejim said:

Did Celtic no do a similar thing some years ago ,no give the ball back . I’m sure they did .

It was a cup final I'm sure against the other ugly sister the ball went out for a shy to the blue ugly sister but Big Aitken took the throw Shellic went up the park and scored. They then stood back and allowed the blue ugly sister to score  Aye so they  fucking did 

I would’ve been fuming if Celtic had scored that goal against us but also fuming that our defenders had switched off. Not overly fussed that we did it, in the same way that  I’m sure Celtic fans aren’t fussed when their players have broken the rules against us recently (I know our goal today was within the rules just unsportsmanlike). 

Imo if your team kicks the ball out when an opposition player down sporting integrity deems you deserve the ball back but if you kick it out when your own player down why should you get it back ? Therefore imo we were right to play on unlike Celtic in 2nd half who contested balls when ref stopped game fir them play acting 

• Like 1

Disappointing from Robinson after the match. Very similar to the league cup final.

Eduaord injures two of our players, not a word about it. Celtic bleat on about sportsmanship, easy enough to mention dives and elbows but he keeps stchum. Does he stick up for James Scott? Did he fuck. Celtic hounded Bowman and Kipre, continually disrespect our club yet the manager refuses to stand up for us.

On the other hand he'll have a go at Curtis Main when he's playing him with a concussion. He'll have a go at Adam Livingstone when he's been badly prepared for a match. Yet he won't say a word against Celtic. Something not right here.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Disappointing from Robinson after the match. Very similar to the league cup final.
Eduaord injures two of our players, not a word about it. Celtic bleat on about sportsmanship, easy enough to mention dives and elbows but he keeps stchum. Does he stick up for James Scott? Did he fuck. Celtic hounded Bowman and Kipre, continually disrespect our club yet the manager refuses to stand up for us.
On the other hand he'll have a go at Curtis Main when he's playing him with a concussion. He'll have a go at Adam Livingstone when he's been badly prepared for a match. Yet he won't say a word against Celtic. Something not right here.
He's just not a terribly good manager, that's all. Don't think there's anything untoward particularly.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

17 minutes ago, steelboy said:

You must be relieved you can have another pop at him again (however much of a stretch it is). That 6 game stretch must have been killing you.

• Like 3

Yip two players badly injured and our manager says nothing after the game ,really should have been giving them pelters instead we hear on radio Scotland him saying " I said to Brendan I don't what I should do  here " after we scored . I'll give you an idea how about jumping up and down and telling Mr Rodgers to get it right up him 

As expected, 

4 minutes ago, Yodo said:

Yip two players badly injured and our manager says nothing after the game ,really should have been giving them pelters instead we hear on radio Scotland him saying " I said to Brendan I don't what I should do  here " after we scored . I'll give you an idea how about jumping up and down and telling Mr Rodgers to get it right up him 

Or show a bit of class and leave that crap to the old firm and there obsession with the world being against them. Robinson is doing just fine, let’s just get behind our guy and leave the rubbish to them. No real surprise today against a club with huge resources next to ours and we move on to the winnable games.

• Like 1

We are going to hear about this for the next 4 days on the radio and written in the papers. Just a shsme we didnt get a point out of them.

Fuck them! In the last week these cunts have smashed up seats at Killie, dished out sectarian abuse to a player, launched coins at that player and been out fighting the polis in Spain........ and eh, we are the bad guys :D

And thats just this week, never mind casting our minds back to Sinclair cheating in the league cup final last year.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Yorkyred said:

As expected, 

Or show a bit of class and leave that crap to the old firm and there obsession with the world being against them. Robinson is doing just fine, let’s just get behind our guy and leave the rubbish to them. No real surprise today against a club with huge resources next to ours and we move on to the winnable games.

Mate we have a player who is badly injured going off on a stretcher our centre half is sitting in the dugout bleeding badly . By complaining about about their players getting away  wae murder he takes the heat of young Scott that's what I call class sticking up for your club . Remember they hounded Kipre and Bowman for weeks 

1 hour ago, wellowell said:

Imo if your team kicks the ball out when an opposition player down sporting integrity deems you deserve the ball back

Which is whey they’re upset, it was  a Celtic player who kicked it out.

I know most folk are finding it hilarious for the seethe, but I can’t say I enjoyed seeing us do it, regardless of the opponents or what they have or haven’t got away with themselves.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, numpty said:

Which is whey they’re upset, it was  a Celtic player who kicked it out.

I know most folk are finding it hilarious for the seethe, but I can’t say I enjoyed seeing us do it, regardless of the opponents or what they have or haven’t got away with themselves.

In that situation we should have given it back, exactly the same way we would have expected them to do. Let them play their games, that’s what the old firm do.  We dont drop down to their level

• Thanks 1

Sounds like young James Scott got it wrong. A mistake, but an honest one. He just wants to do well for himself and his team. I am a supporter of fair play and in circumstances like that, we should be giving them the ball back. Robinson has said as much, which is fair enough. The lad will learn from his mistake and, with the support of the club over the next few days, hopefully be stronger for it.

As for the rest though, “let them score a goal to make up for it” etc. From former and current professionals like Boyd and McDonald, utter hogwash. Did they get up after winning a free kick or a penalty with a cheeky grin on their faces and say, sorry, it was a dive, have the ball back? Did they let other teams score after they got a dodgy goal that was a mile offside? Aye, sure they did.

The most annoying thing about this is that it happened against the most sanctimonious bunch of self perceived victims you will ever have the misfortune to meet. We will hear about this incident until the cows come home and yet any semblance of them retaining the moral high ground lasted as long as it took their fans to jeer and abuse one of our players as he was stretchered off the park with a serious head injury.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Yorkyred said:

In that situation we should have given it back, exactly the same way we would have expected them to do. Let them play their games, that’s what the old firm do.  We dont drop down to their level

Nonsense, the ref controls the game not that mob, they put the ball out , play was never stopped so we had every right to use the throw in to our advantage so feck them,

It will be all over the papers as it always is more deflection from their fans wrecking stadiums, fighting with the police, sectarian abuse, etc as ever they are always the victims.

• Like 4