Yabba's Turd

2018/19 Game 27: Celtic (A) Sunday 24th February 3.00pm Kick Off

Turned it off. Shame, that would've been class if we had equalised.

Ive said it a zillion times we need a proper left back. Keep Dunne alongside Aldred in central defence and Tait at right back. Donnely and McHugh can feck off.

How did Sammon get on when Johnson and Main aren't anywhere to be seen. I thought we punted him back to Hearts he's crap.

6 minutes ago, Spiderpig said:

9 mins of injury time FFS, this could get even worse 

9 Minutes Allan??? Is that some kind of record?

Very disappointing result but not surprising given the injuries. 

Disappointed to lose 2 late goals, 2-1 would have been respectable, 4-1 looks like a bit of a pumping, but onwards and upwards a win midweek against an off form Killie will be the perfect response.

Great effort we had a go unfortunately imo Dunne had a mare but was a free hit as nothing expected from this unfortunately I got earlier score prediction correct  .

Not exactly an unexpected result, but disappointing to lose two goals with minutes left. 

Having celtic fans foam at the mouth over ‘cheating’ is comedy gold  :lol:

4-1 flattered them big style. We didn’t actually play that poorly. Switched off at the back a couple of times and got punished however the performance wasn’t too dispiriting.

Flattering result for them, and we were really in the game at 2-1. James Scott has utterly rattled them. He has been learning at the Dougie Arnott school of getting it up the old firm . 

Good so see Ariyibi get a goal, he deserved it. Turnbull and Gorrin were composed and I thought we handled ourselves well.

The results of the eduard challenges were not good, but I didn’t see much in them. Both just looked like 2 played coming together. 

Trips to Ibrox and Parkhead, I always take the approach that if you can get away without an absolute pasting and avoid injuries and suspensions then it's job done. Sadly on the injury front, we have suffered today. Thankfully we have points in the bank. 

What I did find interesting today was that when McHugh got injured, Liam Donnelly came on. How far out of the picture is Peter Hartley? 

Hartley is carrying a knock I think or just over one - he was on the bikes with the other injured/just on the way back from injury.  Begs tbe question why he wws even on the bench though.

As for thr game, most of thr goals avoidable but 4-1 flattered them. Enough positives in there for me though.

Deserved to get beat but played ok at times. I refuse to go to either old firm unless a cup game so watched on a stream, Tom Boyd has to be the biggest prick I have listened to. I hate the fact he is our cup winning captain; I understand he is an employee of Celtic and a fan but the way he talks about us is a disgrace. I will never forget him goading Well fans at the 2011 cup final. Boyd should never be invited to any club/supporter events again. Rant over 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1