2018'19 Game 28: Kilmarnock (A) March 2nd 3pm kick-off

livivoice

Yeah, don't know why they started the second half although I've no idea how long they played as I couldn't see a thing!

No option but to abandon it. I'm guessing the 10 minute wait was to let them sort tickets. 

Any chance this could be left to weekend of cup semi finals or does that potentially cause a problem confirming post-split fixtures?

Decent performance first half. Killie started strongly and created a couple of chances but we settled it down after that and looked the better team for the remainder. Shame the match was abandoned as I fancied our chances second half but the ref had no choice. We couldnt see a thing from our end. Hopefully we can get a weekend game on the next again Scottish Cup dates.

4 hours ago, daver said:

Yeah, don't know why they started the second half although I've no idea how long they played as I couldn't see a thing!

No option but to abandon it. I'm guessing the 10 minute wait was to let them sort tickets

Any chance this could be left to weekend of cup semi finals or does that potentially cause a problem confirming post-split fixtures?

And yet they still managed to run out of tickets... a whole big bunch of us were given tickets for the home end that we’ve to exchange for away stand tickets when we return. 

Overall I thought we were pretty decent to be fair. An unsettled first 10/15 minutes or so but after that we had some joy through Ariyibi and got a wee bit of entertainment, and looked like we were the more dominant side for the rest of the half. Despite being quite a ways away, it seemed like Aldred should’ve definitely scored with the header but at the end of the day, none of this really matters. 

Ultimately though, I’ve come away from that half really quite optimistic that we can beat them. 

1 hour ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Looks like it's Saturday. 

Farcical 

With only 5 weeks until the Split, and that last week  , already having a md-week card, and taking into account the weather, as winter is yet to hit,  the SPFL fxtures computer would have been pissing it pants at critical fixtures potentially being out standing.

whats also  farcical is taking weekedns out the calendar ,  but not remivng fixtures ,

Seems common sense to me , posponed game midweek , the next Saturday both teams are free and comming up quickly to the split. Easy solution. Then again  not many games have been posponed due to the weather this season at all. Not a disaster at all.

Just now, Kmcalpin said:

Presumably voucher holders will gain free access?  Wording on Killie's Official Site is not very clear.  Season tickets are valid. 

The vouchers are not valid. £5/£3 for all Well fans whether you were there or not that last night.

Kilmarnock and their shitey plastic park can fuck off.

7 minutes ago, steelboy said:

The vouchers are not valid. £5/£3 for all Well fans whether you were there or not that last night.

So, Killie's season ticket holders get in for free but PATG customers (ie all away fans) have to pay.  Why give out vouchers then?  Scandalous. Did MFC have any say in this? Maybe lodge a complaint through the Society. 

not often, probably never, have I agreed with steelboy. but this time he,s right. I know it,s  a nominal amount but we already purchased tickets for the game. I also  appreciate the short notice etc etc for killie but our tickets from wed should allow re-entry on sat. and what was post game all about kept waiting in the freezing cold then they run out of vouchers & take names & addresses instead. farcical does not describe this. couln,t make it up but no doubt we,ll be there sat anyway