Jump to content

livivoice

2018'19 Game 28: Kilmarnock (A) March 2nd 3pm kick-off

Recommended Posts

We do have a longer break before the next game after Killie so might be worth the risk of playing Aldred if he’s up to it.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, texanwellfan said:

We do have a longer break before the next game after Killie so might be worth the risk of playing Aldred if he’s up to it.  

I think we are in the fortunate position of not having to take chances with injured players. If we lose on Wednesday we can regroup over the forthcoming break. Aldred has a role to play beyond this game so not worth the risk.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hopefully we can get at least a draw from this as I think that would keep our momentum going. I don’t think we are too down after that defeat since we acquitted ourselves pretty well for the most part. Great run of games in March if we can get something here. Next, Accies in a local derby then “6 pointers” against our rivals, Hibs and St Johnstone, battlin for 6th spot.  

:clapping:COYW

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

I'd expect a pretty much full strength side tonight.

I've also known to be wrong!

Not sure about that at all.  Cadden, Carson, Tanner and McHugh are certain non starters.  Aldred and Main must be very doubtful and there are question marks over Mbulu and Hartley.  Given the nature of Sunday's game, it wouldn't surprise me if we have picked up other injuries.  If, on the other hand, its Killie you're referring to, I think you won't be far wrong.

Certainly the likes of Gorrin and Campbell will be put under huge pressure and it'll be interesting how they cope.   

Given all that we have a mountain to climb before kick off.  Not saying we can't pick something up but it'll be a huge ask.  Must be positive though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kmcalpin said:

Not sure about that at all.  Cadden, Carson, Tanner and McHugh are certain non starters.  Aldred and Main must be very doubtful and there are question marks over Mbulu and Hartley.  Given the nature of Sunday's game, it wouldn't surprise me if we have picked up other injuries.  If, on the other hand, its Killie you're referring to, I think you won't be far wrong.

Certainly the likes of Gorrin and Campbell will be put under huge pressure and it'll be interesting how they cope.   

Given all that we have a mountain to climb before kick off.  Not saying we can't pick something up but it'll be a huge ask.  Must be positive though. 

He's a Killie fan Dave. He's referring to them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Andy_P said:

He's a Killie fan Dave. He's referring to them.

I was being  a bit mischievous Andy, as I knew that.  No more and no less than that. He/she is a decent sort as far as I can tell.  I made the comment as this is a Motherwell Forum and unless posters state otherwise, its a reasonable assumption to make that the team to which they are referring is the Well.  

Anyhows my hope for tonight is that Gorrin, Campbell and our 2 full backs play like tigers, hard but fair, and don't defend too deeply or narrowly.  Don't allow Killie unnecessary corners or cheap crosses.  Do that and we'll take a point at the very least.    

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, real dosser said:

Bit like Fir Park there is parking around the stadium but just your luck if you can get a space.

Brilliant, thank you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gonna be a tough tough game. Killie have Power & Dicker back in Cm.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone having problems with Motherwell TV? Have tried VPN in many different countries on many different browsers, still not working...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, GazzyB said:

Anyone having problems with Motherwell TV? Have tried VPN in many different countries on many different browsers, still not working...

Yeah, just getting audio here too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What a turn and cross from Gboly there. He's fucking class.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Twitter @MotherwellFC

×