2018/19 Game 29: Hamilton (H) March 9th 3pm kick-off

Yabba's Turd

We've improved drastically since the turn of the year, changed our style of football and gone on an excellent run so confidence will be high. Accies however have changed their manager and have also improved.   If anyone doubts that, remember they beat Aberdeen 2-0 at Pittodrie on their last run out.  They will have had us closely watched in recent weeks and will know our new style of play although they haven't played us recently.  They'll also be desperate for the points.

Its derby day and hard to know what to expect.  However on this occasion, we have talented players who can produce something special, something unpredictable.  It goes without saying Accies will be hard and physical. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Yorkyred said:

I keep forgetting he’s with us, huge build up followed by zero.

Kind of overshadowed by the emergence of Hastie who is doing what we all hope McCormack might. Imagine them BOTH in the team and firing on all cylinders!

1 hour ago, Clackscat said:

Aye and it worries me that some folks are writing Accies off. A 2-0 win at Pittodrie will give them a boost. Think we will win but not as easily as some suggest

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

The voice of sanity: they've a lot to play for. Short of giving our colts some valuable game time and us a slim chance of the top six, well, not very much for The Good Guys.

Darian will be sharpening his studs...

Hamilton are 16 points below us with the worst goal difference in the league, -39 for a reason, i.e. they are brutal, one flukey win against Aberdeen does not suddenly turn them into a good team.

This will be a home win on Saturday, we will be kicked off the park by the likes of McKinnon and Imrie but we will win, we are better than them.

And I hope Rangers do us a turn tonight and beat Hibs, then we can start in Saturday knowing a win will put us right back in the fight for the top 6

The Manager of the Month award gives me the fear.

Also, I wouldn't pick Hastie, or have I'm in the squad for this. Two reasons. Genuinely, he will not be focused because of all the contract talk, and, tongue in cheek, give him an idea as to what next season will be like on Saturdays if he decides to leave.

I've heard lots of talk about an apparent new style of play adopted by Hamilton since their new manager took over where they seem more keen to take the game to the opposition.

If they do actually come over and try to attack us rather than sitting back and choking the game hoping to sneak it then with the pace and trickery we have I can't help thinking that will play into our hands.  He said hopefully...

• Like 1

9 hours ago, texanwellfan said:

I have a good feeling about this one. So I'm looking forward to watching the live stream.  I think we are going to hammer them.  6-1 for superwell.:clapping:COYW

That must be strong lager you get in Texas.