2018/19 Game 30: Hibs (A) March 16th 3pm kick off

texanwellfan

3 hours ago, stuwell said:

I think they still have the edge if we win, 

Their last three games are Livi (away), Killie (home) and Hearts (away)

With ours being StJ (home), Aberdeen (away) and Rangers (home). 

So even with a win on Saturday to move into 6th place, I think we will need a fair slice of good fortune to stay in 6th. 

How good would it be to clinch 6th place by beating rangers at fir park on the last day before the split !

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, stuwell said:

I think they still have the edge if we win, 

Their last three games are Livi (away), Killie (home) and Hearts (away)

With ours being StJ (home), Aberdeen (away) and Rangers (home). 

So even with a win on Saturday to move into 6th place, I think we will need a fair slice of good fortune to stay in 6th. 

I get what you are saying -  that we have harder fixtures. However, if we can hit the level of performance that we did in the first half against accies, then i don't think we should fear any team in this league at Fir Park. Rangers and Aberdeen are certainly beatable

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, texanwellfan said:

Livingston and St Johnstone not out of the hunt yet either :mellow:

Thats what makes it so interesting as we are all playing teams in the mix. With the fixtures set up as they are anything could happen. 

I agree we need to at least not lose to Hibs though. 5 points would probably be too much to overcome.

A win puts it in our own hands though.

I’m hoping we can beat Hibs. Then livi beat Hibs. We beat St Johnstone and we go onto the last 2 games with a 4 point lead over Hibs and least 5 over StJohnstone and 6 over Livingston’s.  Massive next 2 games for us.  ....... unlikely that any of the 4 teams in contention will get full points from the last 2 games.  So perhaps it will come down to which team can pull out 1 or 2 unexpected results? 

• Like 1

I know for a fact, young Fraser Murray was pulled from Mondays reserve game to "prepare" him for saturday, dont know if thats because they are short in midfield or what?

I think we could sneak a draw, but McNulty is in good form so I expect them to score 1 or 2. Would love to see a Well win to give us a shout of 6th!

10 minutes ago, Yodo said:

Away u back and and play with yer train set ,you've probably never been inside Fir Park 

good morning mr / mrs yodo even the new guy who has been on here 5 minutes knows that ,, you don't rate grimmy,u don't rate robbo,,your always moaning about something / one

and you are generally stuck in your own wee yodo world, have you ever been to fir park ? or do you listen in on the "wireless" just askin like