Jump to content

texanwellfan

2018/19 Game 30: Hibs (A) March 16th 3pm kick off

Recommended Posts

27 minutes ago, daver said:

Anyway, the conditions today might make things interesting. I likely  wouldn't have said this a few months ago but it's probably not to our benefit that it'll affect what potentially could have been a good open game. 

Hopefully the conditions on the pitch will be ok or is the weather that bad? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Andy_P said:

Smiddy - Yodo. Your daily wee exchanges are becoming a right pain in the arse for everyone. Gonnae rap it please.

Maybe not everyone ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyway.... back to the game. Double from Main and a Hastie screamer.   COYW :clapping:

.... Not sure what will happen the remaining 70 mins.  :woop:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like to think our momentum, the potency of our attack and the solidity of our defence and serious work ethic might be just a shade too much for Hibs today. COYW

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Andy_P said:

Smiddy - Yodo. Your daily wee exchanges are becoming a right pain in the arse for everyone. Gonnae rap it please.

is that what this is all about ,,,, banter ? do you agree with everything mr/mrs yodo says ? cause I certainly don't so I will continue to have banter with him unless you want to be the smart arse and pull the plug on it ,,,, your choice , free speech n all that ,,,,, FUD 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thank you gazza b I just like the topical shite yodo brings to the table so I answer him back, but big andy p doesn't like it, but texanwellfan enjoys the banter , so I cant win :whistling:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, smiddy said:

thank you gazza b I just like the topical shite yodo brings to the table so I answer him back, but big andy p doesn't like it, but texanwellfan enjoys the banter , so I cant win :whistling:

Genuine question, mate, based on the sentence structure and your penchant for lame jokes - are you twelve? ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Electric Blues said:

Genuine question, mate, based on the sentence structure and your penchant for lame jokes - are you twelve? ;)

14 and not very good at English, and your obviously very clever yourself ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, smiddy said:

is that what this is all about ,,,, banter ? do you agree with everything mr/mrs yodo says ? cause I certainly don't so I will continue to have banter with him unless you want to be the smart arse and pull the plug on it ,,,, your choice , free speech n all that ,,,,, FUD 

Me agreeing or disagreeing with what he says doesn't come into it - although I'm sure you'll have seen me respond to his posts plenty of times.  But you're going to the bother of name-checking him every few posts trying to get a reaction from him.  What might have originally been "banter" has become boring. In feeding the troll you're on the way to becoming one yourself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Andy_P said:

Me agreeing or disagreeing with what he says doesn't come into it - although I'm sure you'll have seen me respond to his posts plenty of times.  But you're going to the bother of name-checking him every few posts trying to get a reaction from him.  What might have originally been "banter" has become boring. In feeding the troll you're on the way to becoming one yourself.

nope don't think so 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, smiddy said:

14 and not very good at English, and your obviously very clever yourself ?

Well, yes, obviously. I just didn't want to give you too hard a time if you were still in primary school. 

Seriously, though, I'm on your side in the great Yodo war, for what it's worth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Andy_P said:

 In feeding the troll you're on the way to becoming one yourself.

4 minutes ago, smiddy said:

nope don't think so 

I'd have to agree with smiddy here. A pain in the arse sometimes, maybe, but not even close to being a troll.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Electric Blues said:

I'd have to agree with smiddy here. A pain in the arse sometimes, maybe, but not even close to being a troll.

 

well all give you that one :cheers:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Andy_P said:

Me agreeing or disagreeing with what he says doesn't come into it - although I'm sure you'll have seen me respond to his posts plenty of times.  But you're going to the bother of name-checking him every few posts trying to get a reaction from him.  What might have originally been "banter" has become boring. In feeding the troll you're on the way to becoming one yourself.

Told you before I am not a troll but a genuine fan and anything I post is my thoughts on all that's happening at our club or are you the only one on here with an opinion we should all agree with .Btw Smiddy keep up yer posting mate and if your only 14 the English teachers we have on here will get you through your exams 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Brazilian said:

1-0 nil to hibs Penalty Aldred booked for handball

didn't really see it well on the stream

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, texanwellfan said:

didn't really see it well on the stream

was pretty clear cut

whislt it hit the back elbow area , he had his arm up and extended and was side on to the shot, sort of sliding in to get in a blocking position

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

Twitter @MotherwellFC

×