2019-20 Rebuild

Kmcalpin

3 hours ago, Spiderpig said:

East Kilbride are doing the same in the lowland league millionaire builders backing them, and throwing lots of cash at the likes of Craig Reid and Chris Humphrey last season, so getting into the SPFL must be worth the investment.

Add O'Dea to that list...

See the currant buns have got a years extension on Kent. Wonder what that does to Hastie's place in the pecking order ?

Should this have been in the former players thread ??

1 minute ago, AllyMax said:

See the currant buns have got a years extension on Kent. Wonder what that does to Hastie's place in the pecking order ?

Yes, or the who gives a shit what effect it has on Hastie thread :D

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, AllyMax said:

You’ve been right bammed up mate it was a fake account :doh::laugh:

34 minutes ago, supermarv said:

You’ve been right bammed up mate it was a fake account :doh::laugh:

What a silly Kent I am :-) It was a h*n mate that told me. My fault for having a h*n mate I suppose.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Spiderpig said:

I see the BBC gossip page reporting that it's a done deal for Main signing for Aberdeen

If that turns out be true he'll miraculously be transformed into a cultured and talented footballer with skill aplenty. 

1 hour ago, Kmcalpin said:

If that turns out be true he'll miraculously be transformed into a cultured and talented footballer with skill aplenty. 

Only if anybody listens to Willie miller or Richard Gordon, Aberdeen will suit him Dave, an underachieving player in a team that promises a lot but never delivers anything

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Lukemfc1 said:

Sky Sports now running with the Main to Aberdeen story as being 'agreed'. Apparently beat Hearts to him.

Strange signing to me

He'll do fine if they are looking to play him alongside a goal scorer. If someone said we'd be lining up with Main / Moult next season, I doubt anyone would complain.

If they are expecting him to play like he played against them in the cup games, however, and be their goal scorer, he won't do as fine. 

37 minutes ago, weeyin said:

He'll do fine if they are looking to play him alongside a goal scorer. If someone said we'd be lining up with Main / Moult next season, I doubt anyone would complain.

If they are expecting him to play like he played against them in the cup games, however, and be their goal scorer, he won't do as fine. 

Aye that's a fair point, personally I just don't see what he has done to take 'a step up' to Aberdeen.

Can't do much worse than Stevie May and James Wilson I suppose!

53 minutes ago, supermarv said:

Tbf i think we will still sign him. Would find it very odd if we have him in for fitness back and training with us already rather than just getting fit at Oldham.

I think you are right!

All in all he seems a good signing if it happens which makes two good signings with the Danish bloke.

At least I hope so

• Like 1

• David locked this topic