2019-20 Rebuild

Kmcalpin

21 hours ago, stv said:

No it was the mascot...... allegedly.

I could be totally making this up bit I'm sure there was a lassie that used to be one of the mascots that then became a physio. She was a Well fan and posted on Twitter a fair bit, a quick look there and she seems to have disappeared off Twitter, not naming names cos that would be shite but that adds up. That is if I'm not talking ballocks. 

8 minutes ago, Yoshi-1991 said:

I could be totally making this up bit I'm sure there was a lassie that used to be one of the mascots that then became a physio. She was a Well fan and posted on Twitter a fair bit, a quick look there and she seems to have disappeared off Twitter, not naming names cos that would be shite but that adds up. That is if I'm not talking ballocks. 

Shame for this person if the alleged has allegedly taken advantage of said person being a fan.

6 minutes ago, wellup83 said:

Shame for this person if the alleged has allegedly taken advantage of said person being a fan.

Perhaps, but it's certainly not grounds for a witch hunt as we don't know the facts and as I say my memory might be misfiring a bit here.

I can't really work out how it's grounds for him being barred from FP though, maybe a bit unethical but if pumping a co-worker was grounds for being sacked then there would be thousands out of jobs. Unless of course they were caught at it in the FP dugout or something.

However it does explain his rather strangely timed departure.

1 hour ago, Yoshi-1991 said:

Perhaps, but it's certainly not grounds for a witch hunt as we don't know the facts and as I say my memory might be misfiring a bit here.

I can't really work out how it's grounds for him being barred from FP though, maybe a bit unethical but if pumping a co-worker was grounds for being sacked then there would be thousands out of jobs. Unless of course they were caught at it in the FP dugout or something.

However it does explain his rather strangely timed departure.

True. They must have looked upon it as the alleged being in a position of trust or inappropriate behaviour in the workplace. 

24 minutes ago, Goggles & Flippers said:

This has all turned a bit Love Island for my liking ..... "he was voted out, let's all sit round the fire pit and discuss it"

If anything we need more Love Island. 

Get Jacob Blyth back in and get him up to the Terrace for a chat to figure it all out.

56 minutes ago, Goggles & Flippers said:

This has all turned a bit Love Island for my liking ..... "he was voted out, let's all sit round the fire pit and discuss it"

l am very happy to say i have no idea what you are talking about. Is this Love Island a new radio show ?

• Like 1

• David locked this topic