2019-20 Rebuild

Kmcalpin

8 minutes ago, Lobey_Dosser said:

Looks like Shankland is indeed signing for Dundee Utd. This may partly be down to the takeover delay at Sunderland but I’m surprised at him staying in the championship. Strange one. 

He’s just not very good - his agent has offered him to just about all spfl premiership and English championship and league one teams and there’s been no takers

15 minutes ago, CSmith said:

Super(ITK)Marv was claiming responsibility for this one

Nah I just seen it kicking about on twitter and I had sent in the photo of the player but not once did I say it was definitely him thanks. Some decent patter from you there though 10/10.

Talk in the record this morning is Columbus Crew are the MLS side interested in Cadden. Can only sign for them though to loan him straight back out due to overseas players restrictions. £100k compensation as they claim to be a category 4 club. Motherwell apparently believe they should be category 3 though which would mean £150k, same amount as Oxford.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-transfer-news/chris-cadden-transfer-race-heats-17385769

3 hours ago, GazzyB said:

Imagine repeating what you saw on twitter and then demanding recognition for "leaking" it and then backtracking after it transpires what you leaked was a heap of shite. 

1. I didn’t demand recognition I just simply stated what I seen. 

2. He may have been on trial and not came back, nobody knows? 

3. Your patter is shite!

20 minutes ago, beastfromtheeast(stand) said:

Iv got a suspicion the trialist is Christie Pattison from Braintree.

Played more as a midfielder for them though. 

This seems most likely given all the half clues.

Where did he play against Gretna? I'd imagine we're looking for a wide midfielder rather than a forward given we've got Long, Johnson, Cole and Scott at the club.

• David locked this topic