2019-20 Rebuild

Kmcalpin

8 minutes ago, Stu92 said:

What happened to your ticket office informant? :ph34r:

Ticket office informant?  If you are referring to who I know at the club it’s someone who has a lot more to do with the day to day running of the club and currently doing an excellent job for the club since they’ve joined but it would be very daft of me to reveal who they are, knowing you lot.

1 hour ago, supermarv said:

Ticket office informant?  If you are referring to who I know at the club it’s someone who has a lot more to do with the day to day running of the club and currently doing an excellent job for the club since they’ve joined but it would be very daft of me to reveal who they are, knowing you lot.

Very Chic Young esque. " i never reveal my sources , peoples lives could be in danger "  Hmmmmm.

• Like 1

With 10 goals in the last 2 seasons in Belgian Amateur Football, He mustve been fucking dynamite in training! Could be a bit of a wildcard signing and seeing as he's 24 and has come from Amateur Football I cant imagine were paying him much so worth the risk.

Worrying for me is that he's described by Robbo as a "number 9 who can play all across the front 3", how many of them do we need? Surely with Ilic, Cole, Hylton & Seedorf we need a proper Target Man?

3 minutes ago, Yorkyred said:

I’m already writing him off, rubbish signing.

He made 13 starts and 9 sub appearances scoring 5 goals for the 11th/16 placed team in the First Belgian Amateur division. His club managed 9 wins with 30 goals in 30 games.

Casagolda was playing at a higher level last season.

Just now, steelboy said:

He made 13 starts and 9 sub appearances scoring 5 goals for the 11th/16 placed team in the First Belgian Amateur division. His club managed 9 wins with 30 goals in 30 games.

The internet scouting gurus are out in full force, I see.

all these stats are very familiar :nod:

24 year old Belgian striker , plucked from relatve obscurity having impressed someone in the Belgian lower tiers  :declare:

Come on,  people! they said he was once in a generation! Esteban II

Edit: Steelboy is there!

8 minutes ago, Shaka said:

Worrying for me is that he's described by Robbo as a "number 9 who can play all across the front 3", how many of them do we need? Surely with Ilic, Cole, Hylton & Seedorf we need a proper Target Man?

Maybe he's decided it will be Scott.

23 minutes ago, steelboy said:

I'm happy as long as his agent isn't outed as a deviant this time.

2 minutes ago, Orinoco said:

Is he the definite starter as per our managers chat or Johnsons replacement?

Who knows, but he was obviously signed for a reason.  As with all new faces we need to give him a chance to show what he can do, apart from scoring with overhead kicks.

• David locked this topic