2019-20 Rebuild

Kmcalpin

Frankly I cant believe some of the comments and sour faces. You'd think the loss of Scott was gonna kill our season. For fuck sake get a grip being offered £1.5 million for a guy who is very very raw and still with a lot of rough edges is too good a chance to miss. I hope James makes a success of his new role but god almighty hes not critical to us , Frankly I am more worried at the loss of Gallagher now that could derail our season. James is replaceable and frankly Robinson has more credits than debits when it comes to signings.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, FirParkCornerExile said:

Frankly I cant believe some of the comments and sour faces. You'd think the loss of Scott was gonna kill our season. For fuck sake get a grip being offered £1.5 million for a guy who is very very raw and still with a lot of rough edges is too good a chance to miss. I hope James makes a success of his new role but god almighty hes not critical to us , Frankly I am more worried at the loss of Gallagher now that could derail our season. James is replaceable and frankly Robinson has more credits than debits when it comes to signings.

I am not having that. Losing Scott might not derail our season, but he was a fantastic talent and if he can manage his imperfections will go on to be a big success.  He is young but still very skilful and if he had stayed I am convinced we could have got fee similar to Turnbull in a years time. 

Is it a good deal assuming it is confirmed. Very much in the balance for me.  Depends who we bring in on loan. 

Just now, Welldaft Mk1 said:

I am not having that. Losing Scott might not derail our season, but he was a fantastic talent and if he can manage his imperfections will go on to be a big success.  He is young but still very skilful and if he had stayed I am convinced we could have got fee similar to Turnbull in a years time. 

Is it a good deal assuming it is confirmed. Very much in the balance for me.  Depends who we bring in on loan. 

Where did I suggest he wouldnt go on to bigger and better things, I think I quite clearly acknowledged he may well do. Hes  a good talent nothing more at this stage in his development he may well become a fantastic player but at his stage just now he is replaceable

3 minutes ago, The African said:

Beggars cannot be choosers at this stage. Hopefully we haven't blown our season by taking the cash on offer.

Seriously people think losing James could blow our season apart, that defies belief for me. Hes scored 3 league goals in 22 games , Im not having a go at the guy far from it I do believe he will become the real deal given a fair wind but my god youd think we were losing Messi the way some folk are going on.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• David locked this topic