2019-20 Rebuild

Kmcalpin

I can't agree with the comments of fans who say that losing Scott will harm our season. The club can't turn down that amount of money for a young player with potential. How many of us would consider our final league place suffered recently when the likes of Murphy, Erwin, Cadden or Hastie moved on? Yes any one of them may have weakened the squad but I don't recall any noticeable damage to that particular season or final spot. We move on and the manager and staff will no doubt keep producing promising youngsters.

8 minutes ago, texanwellfan said:

They got 3 mins to get it done, right? 11pm in england 

I think that they just need to have started the process by 11, but that there’s still a window after that in which to finalise the paperwork etc. I don’t think it’s dead just because we haven’t heard anything yet.  

A good winger, gives a strong replacement for Scott. Still weak through the middle mind you. Only Long as a regular starter then Mazinga who's a project and Ndjoli who may be a winger.

Bring in Watt over the coming days since hes free to sign a deal outside the window and I think we go in to February stronger.

Sloth, Cole and Scott out.

Ndjoli, Aarons and Watt in would do me.

For whatever reason, Robinson seems to be obsessed with forwards that can play across the front 3. Really disappointing that we’ve failed to acquire a number 9. Having said that, strikers appear to be on short supply at all levels when you consider the top English teams that have been scrambling about this week.

Regarding Rolando, approximately 60 appearances at the age of 24 and seemingly injury prone. Doubt he was near the top of our list. 

• David locked this topic